Kerry Express Delivery Bangkok to Chiang Mai

Goodtoknow

Hello. I just want to ask how long will my package be here in Chiang Mai from Bangkok through Kerry Express delivery? ???? 

The seller sends it Saturday, November 30 at 11:30am (before cut off 12 noon)

Currently I’m here in Chiang Mai and I’m worried now cause I will be travelling overseas with that package on Dec 5 at 9am.

Any shared recent experience and information are highly appreciated. ????

Do you have the order information to trace it?  Believe they are quite up to date on that information.  But have no knowledge of Chiang Mai time.  But expect you should get tomorrow or Wednesday.

I ordered an item from Shopee Saturday which was pickup up at 1800 that evening and delivered here in Bangkok this afternoon.  As Sunday was not a workday would consider it next day delivery.  That was Ninja but have had same type service from Kerry.   

On 12/2/2019 at 9:29 PM, lopburi3 said:

Do you have the order information to trace it?  Believe they are quite up to date on that information.  But have no knowledge of Chiang Mai time.  But expect you should get tomorrow or Wednesday.

I ordered an item from Shopee Saturday which was pickup up at 1800 that evening and delivered here in Bangkok this afternoon.  As Sunday was not a workday would consider it next day delivery.  That was Ninja but have had same type service from Kerry.   

You are right. They delivered my parcel last Tuesday afternoon. Thanks

Archived