USA and English Boxing TV Provider

Chad91

Does anybody know of a TV Provider (a legal one not streaming ) that shows Boxing from the UK and the USA i want to do things the right way and not stream or use IPTV but i cannot find any provider that says they show it, i want to watch the Anthony Joshua fight 03:00 AM Saturday/Sunday night in my home.

Thanks in Advance 

FITE tv streaming service have PPV for all the Top Rank promotions in Thailand like Tyson Fury fights. These are already screened on PPTV36 on free to air Thai tv but only with Thai commentary. FITE have confirmed to me by email that they won’t be showing the Joshua Ruiz fight 

Fight Sports Channel which is part of the AIS play sports bundle show recorded highlights of all Matchroom promotions, like Joshua Ruiz and used to show them all live as well, but recently stopped the live broadcasts. I have emailed Fight Sports about the Joshua Ruiz fight but not received a reply.
It’s worth noting that DAZN will be launching as a streaming service in Thailand early next year and may be showing Matchroom promotions but not available yet.

Short answer is there is no Thai broadcaster for this fight.

Archived