He knows the truth, says woman at centre of Prince Andrew sex scandal

webfact

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

I saw the entire documentary and never saw anything in the past photographs that showed 

a frightened, coerced woman who was withholding consent. Seems like they were paid and quite excited

to fly on jets and hang around with powerful people. This seems to be an opportune moment to

force a huge settlement from the royals.

Yes Donald

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prince Andrew should just leave England, change his name and settle down in Pattaya, he will be happy here until old age. A lot of famous people can be seen here,  Ian Rush enjoyed the strip clubs when he visited last summer. 

8 hours ago, cleopatra2 said:

I fail to understand how you think the lack of consent is acceptable.

Of course he could claim he had no knowledge of her age , grooming or trafficking. However this would lead to questions regarding his involvement and activities with Epstein.

As for prostitution as stated earlier the payment is wide in scope and can involve a fhird party.

Was violence threatened, did they hold a gun to her head, how exactly was she forced? looks very happy to have a photo taken for her mum and does not mention anything negative about it for years. She is making the most of a quick <deleted> 18 years ago under circumstances which is just her word against his, will go nowhere despite her being a much better actor on TV than he is.

7 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

I don't deny there may be mixed motives in this coming to light, however it does a great job of demonstrating how cringeworthy some of attitudes here on Thaivisa are. 

I have found that threads here  which discuss, rape, trafficking consent, or underage women can be very illuminating at letting one understand who is who. 

Are you living in Thailand?

Maybe since years?

Just in case you missed it: So called under aged girls, mostly 16 and 17, were in many bars (for farangs) for many years and nobody cared. And why did nobody care? Because the girls worked there because they wanted to work there. And lots of guys were happy to buy them drinks and more. And at least in all the bars I know it was up to the girls how much they were willing to give. Some never went out with customers for many months or even years. Some started it right away. It was up to them.

At the same time none of these bars had any pre-teens working in them. Because there is a night and day difference between pedophiles, who like prepuberty children and "normal" guys who are not at all interested in prepuberty children. 17 years old girls have nothing in common with 12 year old girls.

I don't think I know any guy who does not think guys who rape anybody of any age should go to jail or should be executed. But at the same time I know lots of guys who like to enjoy life with girls who like to dance, drink and make money. The girls do what they want and many of them enjoy it. Just to survive a couple of lady drinks and maybe one customer a week would be more than enough. But many of the girls go out every day and compared to normal workers they make a fortune. That's what they want to do.

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you living in Thailand?

Maybe since years?

Just in case you missed it: So called under aged girls, mostly 16 and 17, were in many bars (for farangs) for many years and nobody cared. And why did nobody care? Because the girls worked there because they wanted to work there. And lots of guys were happy to buy them drinks and more. And at least in all the bars I know it was up to the girls how much they were willing to give. Some never went out with customers for many months or even years. Some started it right away. It was up to them.

At the same time none of these bars had any pre-teens working in them. Because there is a night and day difference between pedophiles, who like prepuberty children and "normal" guys who are not at all interested in prepuberty children. 17 years old girls have nothing in common with 12 year old girls.

I don't think I know any guy who does not think guys who rape anybody of any age should go to jail or should be executed. But at the same time I know lots of guys who like to enjoy life with girls who like to dance, drink and make money. The girls do what they want and many of them enjoy it. Just to survive a couple of lady drinks and maybe one customer a week would be more than enough. But many of the girls go out every day and compared to normal workers they make a fortune. That's what they want to do.

Thanks for making my point for me. 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:39 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Andrew seems to be not exactly the nice guy.

But what I find interesting in that case and in others: Why did that woman go with him?

Did she love him? No

Was she physically forced to go with him? It seems not.

Could she have walked away? It seems yes.

Was it about money and being together with rich guys? It seems so. That's called prostitution. 

It seems Epstein and Andrew did what lots of guys would do if they would have enough money: Surround themselves with lots of pretty girls and f$#% them whenever they wanted. And I am sure all those girls will have received a nice compensation because otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

Totally agree. She live the life, jetted around the world, went to up market clubs and restaurants and now she wants another slice of the cake. I wonder how much the press have paid for her stories so far?

She also needs to make her mind up. A couple of weeks ago she claimed Andrew forced her to have sex with him - in other words, he raped her. Now she says a woman instructed her to sleep with him.

I just hope she's prepared for all the skeletons to come out of HER closet if and when any of these cases make it to court. I'm sure there'll be a lot of blokes with stories to tell about her.

The defence barristers will have a field day with the inconsistences in her tales.

On 12/3/2019 at 8:47 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Are they the only guilty people?

Lets remember we are here in Thailand. How many of us rented a girlfriend for an hour or a night?

And isn't prostitution illegal in Thailand?

I have to admit I don't feel guilty for supporting the girls in Thailand. And I guess Epstein and his friends didn't feel guilty about giving those girls an opportunity to make a lot of money. Or did the girls do that all for free? And I didn't read anything anywhere that the girls couldn't just walk away. It seems it was their choice to work as prostitutes. 

Sorry, we are talking about apples and pomelos. As long as it is consensual, many are providing a nice livelihood to the local gals. Don't see anything improper or wrong with that, unless you are buying into either Prayuthian or American fake puritanism. Whether or not prostitution is legal or not here means less than zero. Remember who wrote those laws and how selectively they are enforced. Some laws are meant to be broken, and those that break them are benefiting society. 

With Epstein we are talking about girls from 13 years old. And some of it may have been consensual, but does that make it right? That is a totally different story. Hard to support that, on any level. At least for most of us.

9 hours ago, metempsychotic said:

Yes, you have made your opinions over sex with under age girls abundantly clear. 

A real free spirit you are. 

17 is NOT underage in UK but is in USA. So what do I do, I have a 17 yr old English girlfriend with whom I can legally have sex. Take her to USA = no nookie!

39 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

With Epstein we are talking about girls from 13 years old. And some of it may have been consensual, but does that make it right? That is a totally different story. Hard to support that, on any level. At least for most of us.

it seems its not hard to support at all for many here.

1 hour ago, KhaoYai said:

Totally agree. She live the life, jetted around the world, went to up market clubs and restaurants and now she wants another slice of the cake. I wonder how much the press have paid for her stories so far?

She also needs to make her mind up. A couple of weeks ago she claimed Andrew forced her to have sex with him - in other words, he raped her. Now she says a woman instructed her to sleep with him.

I just hope she's prepared for all the skeletons to come out of HER closet if and when any of these cases make it to court. I'm sure there'll be a lot of blokes with stories to tell about her.

The defence barristers will have a field day with the inconsistences in her tales.

"Feeling" pressured is quite different then being pressured.

The latter requires hard evidence...not the shrill chorus of other girls and settlement lawyers who

are trying to cash in on a payday of a similar nature.

10 hours ago, bristolboy said:

Yes, what better way for Andrew to avoid sexual contact with underage women than to spend extended periods of time in the company of a wealthy and unrepentant pedophile.

Mehhhh...pointless sarcasm.

It's already been mentioned that he should have cut Epstein off the minute a whiff of this

arose. Fraternising with the wrong crowd is not a crime, altho it does open him (and the palace) up to being dragged

through the muck now. 'Maaarm' must be livid.

36 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:
1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I followed some of the news about Epstein and Andrew but not all of it.

If it is a fact that Epstein had sex with 13 year old girls, and inside the USA, why was he not in jail since that happened?

A problem with many of these accusations is that they are just that, accusations. Are they also facts? Maybe, but maybe not.

If Epstein raped even a single 13 year old girl then he should have been in jail for that crime. If on the other hand a woman claims that when she was 13 he raped her then first she should bring up some facts to support that claim. It's not enough to jail someone of such a crime because someone seems to remember something many many years later.

53 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

Not seen anyone supporting sex with 13 year olds, there is no evidence so far that girls as young as that were involved, where are the statements from them, where are the photo's? Seems like some people want it to be true and that they are actually enjoying all this fantasy of little kiddies being herded around the world. Some even believe the ranch he had in Mexico was so he could impregnate dozens of girls there, again not a shred of evidence. You can see from all this how the Salem witch trials developed.

I followed some of the news about Epstein and Andrew but not all of it.

If it is a fact that Epstein had sex with 13 year old girls, and inside the USA, why was he not in jail since that happened?

A problem with many of these accusations is that they are just that, accusations. Are they also facts? Maybe, but maybe not.

If Epstein raped even a single 13 year old girl then he should have been in jail for that crime. If on the other hand a woman claims that when she was 13 he raped her then first she should bring up some facts to support that claim. It's not enough to jail someone of such a crime because someone seems to remember something many many years later.

One simple fact. Very, very few centi millionaires, much less billionaires get charged with these kinds of crimes in the US. Name a few, if you can. They are essentially above the law. And if they are ever charged, a battery of high priced lawyers are hired, to create enough doubt in the minds of the jurors, to prevent a conviction. In that regards, the US is a near banana republic, in terms of corruption. 

Epstein, Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew and countless others had more 13-16 year olds than they knew what to do with. 

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Epstein, Clinton, Trump, Prince Andrew and countless others had more 13-16 year olds than they knew what to do with. 

How do you know?

It seems there are plenty of women who come out with stories what supposed to have happened to them 2 or 3 decades ago. Most of these stories have 3 things in common: It was a long time ago and most of us don't remember any details from that long ago, the accused are now all super rich, and there is no evidence.

Does that mean it never happened? No.

But does it mean because there are x accusers and all want money it did happen? No.

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How do you know?

It seems there are plenty of women who come out with stories what supposed to have happened to them 2 or 3 decades ago. Most of these stories have 3 things in common: It was a long time ago and most of us don't remember any details from that long ago, the accused are now all super rich, and there is no evidence.

Does that mean it never happened? No.

But does it mean because there are x accusers and all want money it did happen? No.

OK, so I think what you are saying is that a convicted sex offender (statutory rape) was NOT having sex with minors?

25 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

They are essentially above the law. And if they are ever charged, a battery of high priced lawyers are hired, to create enough doubt in the minds of the jurors, to prevent a conviction. In that regards, the US is a near banana republic, in terms of corruption. 

Be assured it's not only the US, i think that the bigger the power, the bigger is the corruption, and that includes the morals.

That said, it's hard to feel some sympathy for this woman, unless she was held at gun-point, at 17 one should be able to recognize the good from the bad.

14 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

OK, so I think what you are saying is that a convicted sex offender (statutory rape) was NOT having sex with minors?

I know Epstein was convicted. But I think I read about him the first time maybe a year ago.

For me and many others there is a huge difference if he had sex with a 17 year old or with a 13 year old.

And I am pretty sure if he would have had sex with a 13 year old in the USA he would have been in jail for many years.

I repeat what I wrote above: I think any guy who raped anybody of any age should go to jail.

On the other side a guy who had sex with one or more 17 year old teenagers did not necessary something illegal. Like someone else mentioned earlier in this forum there seem to be i.e. many teenagers who basically throw themselves at musicians. And I guess there are others who would love to be with a prince or someone famous.

If a guy rapes a women -> jail. No rape, no jail.

37 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know Epstein was convicted. But I think I read about him the first time maybe a year ago.

For me and many others there is a huge difference if he had sex with a 17 year old or with a 13 year old.

And I am pretty sure if he would have had sex with a 13 year old in the USA he would have been in jail for many years.

I repeat what I wrote above: I think any guy who raped anybody of any age should go to jail.

On the other side a guy who had sex with one or more 17 year old teenagers did not necessary something illegal. Like someone else mentioned earlier in this forum there seem to be i.e. many teenagers who basically throw themselves at musicians. And I guess there are others who would love to be with a prince or someone famous.

If a guy rapes a women -> jail. No rape, no jail.

Really

It is recorded in court documents 14 to 16 year olds were being recruited.

The reason he spent few years in jail ? because he negotatiated a NPA .

8 minutes ago, cleopatra2 said:

Really

It is recorded in court documents 14 to 16 year olds were being recruited.

The reason he spent few years in jail ? because he negotatiated a NPA .

Recruited to do what? Was there evidence that he had sex with them? If yes, why was he not convicted?

I am not familiar with a NPA.

But I am pretty sure that by American definition sex with a 14 year old girl would be statutory rape and he would go to jail for that for many years. But please correct me if I am wrong.

12 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Recruited to do what? Was there evidence that he had sex with them? If yes, why was he not convicted?

But I am pretty sure that by American definition sex with a 14 year old girl would be statutory rape and he would go to jail for that for many years. But please correct me if I am wrong.

You are wrong. You only go to jail in America if you are black, Hispanic or poor. 

Maybe someone should start an anonymous survey with 17 year old teenager girls.

Would you have sex with a super rich famous guy?

Would you love to travel with such a guy?

How many girls would vote that they are not interested?

K.I.S:  would you like to be a prostitute if the client is rich and famous?

On 12/3/2019 at 7:39 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Andrew seems to be not exactly the nice guy.

But what I find interesting in that case and in others: Why did that woman go with him?

Did she love him? No

Was she physically forced to go with him? It seems not.

Could she have walked away? It seems yes.

Was it about money and being together with rich guys? It seems so. That's called prostitution. 

It seems Epstein and Andrew did what lots of guys would do if they would have enough money: Surround themselves with lots of pretty girls and f$#% them whenever they wanted. And I am sure all those girls will have received a nice compensation because otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

The "woman" was a 17 year old girl. And while above the age of consent for ordinary sexual relations it is still illegal to pay for or arrange the payment for sexual services with anyone under 18. UK law extends the protections accorded children to persons age 16-17 where prostitution is concerned

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/47

44 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

The answer to your question is yes , sexual activity.

With regards to the NPA  , some research will quickly highlight how and who arranged the sweetheart deal. Along with a position of influence with a future US president.

On 12/3/2019 at 10:25 AM, SteveK said:

I very much doubt that any of the posters on here have relationships with 17-year old girls!

“One” TVF guy says he met his gf at 16. 

Search tvf “Happiness when marrying a much younger woman “ thread you will see. 

Archived