He knows the truth, says woman at centre of Prince Andrew sex scandal

webfact

36 minutes ago, Opl said:

K.I.S:  would you like to be a prostitute if the client is rich and famous?      

NO! For whatever reason they don't like that word.

A long time ago I picked up a girl in Pattaya and traveled to an island. A week later a friend came with another girl from Pattaya.

The appalled comment from my girl: But that is a prostitute...

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sure, tell that to the white guys who were friends of the president - before they got convicted and jailed.

Yeah. A high percentage of the American population really despises Trump. And the high crimes and misdemeanors he has gotten away with for the past 40 years. So, there are exceptions.

But few white people with money are convicted in America. Very few. 

12 minutes ago, Yinn said:
On 12/3/2019 at 10:25 AM, SteveK said:

I very much doubt that any of the posters on here have relationships with 17-year old girls!

“One” TVF guy says he met his gf at 16. 

Search tvf “Happiness when marrying a much younger woman “ thread you will see. 

It's legal in Thailand to have a 16 year old girlfriend.

And the “One” TVF guy is still together with her, after many years... ???? 

On 12/3/2019 at 9:11 AM, Credo said:

I suspect that with the relatively long-term relationship between Epstein and the Prince, this girl is not the only one that Andrew had sex with.   He may well have had sex with an underage girl or two...or more.   

Prince Andrew and Ms Maxwell went on a number of trips together including to Florida and Thailand, according to an Evening Standard report from January 2001, which claimed Epstein had joined them on five such occasions over the previous 12 months.

Per the document, Maxwell gave Giuffre tickets and hotel reservations to travel to Thailand, where Giuffre says she was instructed to meet a specific young girl and “bring her back to the U.S. for Epstein and [her].” (Giuffre produced records of her hotel stay in Thailand.)

I read about this in thai language news before. Not much information in the English language news about this. The girl was 15. And more than one. 

Prince Andrew, Maxwell and Epstein come thailand together for look temple? The beach? Or sex tourist?

55 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

The "woman" was a 17 year old girl. And while above the age of consent for ordinary sexual relations it is still illegal to pay for or arrange the payment for sexual services with anyone under 18. UK law extends the protections accorded children to persons age 16-17 where prostitution is concerned

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/47

Same in thailand! 

The law for 16 is for girl or boy like each other. Is nature.

NOT for old guy to pay children. Is not nature.

CHILD PROSTITUTION is ilegal! 

On 12/3/2019 at 10:12 AM, mercman24 said:

funny how they come out of the woodwork, many years later, another yank in my book, seeking her minute of fame, oh he did this, he did that, i could write a book about when i was in the music industry many moons ago, even at the local disco, young girls throwing themselves at the DJ, i am not condoning anything here before the holier than though lot chime up,(who know jack <deleted>)  it was a fact back in the day, 14 year olds dolling themselves up to look 18, to get into a club, it still goes on to this day. we even parked outside the local school once to try and indentify some, but they hid their face and ran away when they saw us

Now heres a question.......

i was dabbbling in this undersge sex thing i was 15 (yes shock horror but it was the 70s)I and I will spare the girls blushes by not naming her was 14

She was not American so im presuming she wont sue me.????

32 minutes ago, Yinn said:

Prince Andrew and Ms Maxwell went on a number of trips together including to Florida and Thailand, according to an Evening Standard report from January 2001, which claimed Epstein had joined them on five such occasions over the previous 12 months.

Per the document, Maxwell gave Giuffre tickets and hotel reservations to travel to Thailand, where Giuffre says she was instructed to meet a specific young girl and “bring her back to the U.S. for Epstein and [her].” (Giuffre produced records of her hotel stay in Thailand.)

I read about this in thai language news before. Not much information in the English language news about this. The girl was 15. And more than one. 

Prince Andrew, Maxwell and Epstein come thailand together for look temple? The beach? Or sex tourist?

How was it possibel for a couple of "young girls" (Thais?) to travel to the USA?

I thought it's difficult even for Thai adults to get visas for foreign countries. 

I guess the parents must have allowed it or maybe even travelled together with the girls.

And if those girls, maybe together with their parents, travelled to the USA then I guess they were only allowed into the USA with valid documents.

So was all this maybe legal?

And Yinn, do you, as a Thai person, really see no valid reasons to visit Thailand except the temples, beaches and sex? Thailand is a beautiful country with lots of attractions. Would rich guys come to Thailand only for sex? Unlikely!

14 minutes ago, poohy said:

Now heres a question.......

i was dabbbling in this undersge sex thing i was 15 (yes shock horror but it was the 70s)I and I will spare the girls blushes by not naming her was 14

She was not American so im presuming she wont sue me.????

Be careful! Maybe she will read this and after 50 years remember all those dirty thing you did to her. Are you rich now? She might remember that she told you: No, she does not want to do that.

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Be careful! Maybe she will read this and after 50 years remember all those dirty thing you did to her. Are you rich now? She might remember that she told you: No, she does not want to do that.

Ha Ha i still know her (Good lord she was good to the troops in her teens)

She has calmed down and im lead to believe a pillar of society now

PS i am not rich  and its doubtful she reads TV

Miss the 70s and early 80s!!!

1 hour ago, Yinn said:

If he did nothing wrong, why he deny?

Maybe because of people like you who make a drama out of everything that is connected to guys who like to be in the company of pretty girls.

With this stupid political correctness a guy has to be careful if he prefers pretty girls. We are supposed to pretend we all love old feminist with oversized bodies. What a stupid idea. 555

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe because of people like you who make a drama out of everything that is connected to guys who like to be in the company of pretty girls.

Or maybe because the children trafficked for sex? Ilegal? Think that the real reason. 

If woman not kid, no problem right?

With this stupid political correctness a guy has to be careful if he prefers pretty girls.

Is ilegal.

We are supposed to pretend we all love old feminist with oversized bodies. What a stupid idea. 555

But you think the child should love the old man with oversized body. What a stupid idea. 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:37 AM, mickey rat said:

So no age limits? How old is old enough says you? 

Laws of nature , in the animal kingdom..

BC, before civilisation was accountable, in the courts..

9 hours ago, Sheryl said:

The "woman" was a 17 year old girl. And while above the age of consent for ordinary sexual relations it is still illegal to pay for or arrange the payment for sexual services with anyone under 18. UK law extends the protections accorded children to persons age 16-17 where prostitution is concerned

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/47

Yes, but the payment has to be specifically for sexual services. Flying someone around the world, booking them in to high end hotels, taking them to expensive restaurants and generally giving them the hight life??? In those circumstances, it would be very difficult to prove that such 'compensation' actually constituted payment for sexual services. Indeed in this case, the girl accusing Prince Andrew seems to have been very willing to participate - only now, years later, does she cry foul.

On 12/3/2019 at 1:39 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Andrew seems to be not exactly the nice guy.

But what I find interesting in that case and in others: Why did that woman go with him?

Did she love him? No

Was she physically forced to go with him? It seems not.

Could she have walked away? It seems yes.

Was it about money and being together with rich guys? It seems so. That's called prostitution. 

It seems Epstein and Andrew did what lots of guys would do if they would have enough money: Surround themselves with lots of pretty girls and f$#% them whenever they wanted. And I am sure all those girls will have received a nice compensation because otherwise they wouldn't have done it.

Ah yes, and let's not forget groupies that do it just for the thrill of bonking a famous guy.

What does not make sense to me is why anyone would think Andrew would need to have forced sex? He's wealthy, famous, not ugly, probably has groupies offering themselves to him wherever he goes.

Her age then is irrelevant. 16 is the legal age in the UK.

Anyway, if he can prove he doesn't sweat for the reason he says, and can prove it, he should sue her for megabucks.

15 hours ago, Yinn said:

If she did take an underage girl out of Thailand, it will be easy to prove using passport details.

It's up to her to prove that, not for Andrew to prove innocent, as it is up to the accuser to prove guilt, not for the accused to prove innocence as we are presumed innocent till proven guilty, though seems a lot of TVF posters forget that in their rush to blame, as usual on TVF

BTW, proving one stayed in Thailand does not mean she is telling the truth about the girl.

10 hours ago, Yinn said:

But you think the child should love the old man with oversized body. What a stupid idea. 

It seems lots of girls and women love money more than anything else.

If I buy a pretty girl a drink and take her out do I expect that she loves me? No. I expect that she does a good job for a good payment. And there is no shortage of girls who do exactly that.

11 hours ago, Yinn said:

Are you not Thai, and do you not understand that many Thai girls have sex with old man with oversized body?

Sex is not much to do with love, though people that love each other do have sex.

Many people have sex but do not love the other person, often for money, sometimes for lust, and sometimes because the other is famous.

Archived