BANGKOK
webfact

Democrats set the stage for Trump's impeachment with key hearing

I agree with srikcir, the day before the vote is scheduled he will sue Congress and try to drag it out as long as possible, possibly to  the supreme court.

7 minutes ago, wayned said:

I agree with srikcir, the day before the vote is scheduled he will sue Congress and try to drag it out as long as possible, possibly to  the supreme court.

I don't think congress can be sued. 

36 minutes ago, Becker said:

The reason it seems one sided to you is because you're in a minority. The base Trump supporters with their "deep state" conspiracy BS do not constitute a majority of the American electorate and apparently not the majority of posters on this forum.

That gives me a glimmer of hope for the future while watching the despicable disaster that is the Trump presidency unfold. 

Yes, a minority but a very DANGEROUS minority to the future of American democracy. 

The more love Always Trumpers show, the more dangerous Trump becomes

You’ve heard of the Never Trumpers. That’s the president’s catchall slur for anyone who criticizes him or at least accurately attests to something unsavory he’s done.

But let’s talk instead for a moment about the true risk to our democracy: the Always Trumpers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-more-love-always-trumpers-show-the-more-dangerous-trump-becomes/2019/12/02/c61c454c-1549-11ea-8406-df3c54b3253e_story.html

Edited by Jingthing

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, no doubt about it. They'd rather see a Russian in the WH than a Dem. 

PS. In a very real way have one there already.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, roobaa01 said:

the ig report on the 9.12 will expose all involvements by deep state officials, dnc corrupt nature etc. and the dem impeachment sham will be contributing to their downfall.

wbr

roobaa01

Another visitor from the future.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

the ig report on the 9.12 will expose all involvements by deep state officials, dnc corrupt nature etc. and the dem impeachment sham will be contributing to their downfall.

wbr

roobaa01

Debunked even by his own Secretary of State. Keep up please. 
https://americanindependent.com/mike-pompeo-trump-deep-state-theory-cia-2-years-ago/

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

45 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

Sure... why not... but on the off hand that it does not... on the off hand that it’s (the IGs report) a nothing burger... will you then accept popular wisdom and agree that you have simply been swallowing the trumps?

Edited by jany123

A post and replies have been removed, please do not corrupt public figures names as this will only get your post removed

40 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I want the Dems to delay passing the impeachment over to the Senate.  IMO this Ukraine deal isn't as egregious as some of the other stuff him and the cabal have been up to.  His connections with the Kremlin need to be held up to the light, and when that happens his carcass will be nailed good and proper.  I believe there is damning evidence in the original NON-REDACTED Mueller report censored by his bootlicking AG. 

And there's lot's more, like the way the US metals industry is being driven down and Russia (via Rusal) is allowed to build steel mills in the US.  What was that about America first?  Check the stock prices of Alcoa and US Steel Corp over the past 2 years -- it does not smell like roses.

If I was a not a US citizen and hated the country I would be pro-Trump too.

Such issues are under discussion now. As it's understood that the senate won't convict (to their eternal shame) I think it's more important to get a full record of 45's impeachable crimes on what can be done -- impeachment in the house. As even 45 knows simply being impeached even if not convicted is a permanent dark mark on his presidential legacy. Yes Bill Clinton suffered that but it's understood the charges were not that serious because he was lying about consensual sex and it would be stupid to remove a president based on that. But 45's impeachable offenses are the most serious in American history. Let's get it on record which may not feel like that's good enough but that's the best than can probably be done. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-quietly-debate-expanding-impeachment-articles-beyond-ukraine/2019/12/02/da84e00a-1537-11ea-bf81-ebe89f477d1e_story.html

Democrats quietly debate expanding impeachment articles beyond Ukraine

House Democrats are debating whether to expand articles of impeachment to include charges beyond abuse of power in the Ukraine controversy, setting up a potential internal clash as the party races to impeach President Trump by Christmastime.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee and other more liberal-minded lawmakers and congressional aides have been privately discussing the possibility of drafting articles that include obstruction of justice or other “high crimes” they believe are clearly outlined in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report — or allegations that Trump has used his office to benefit his bottom line.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, jany123 said:

Sure... why not... but on the off hand that it does not... on the off hand that it’s (the IGs report) a nothing burger... will you then accept popular wisdom and agree that you have simply been swallowing the trumps?

the crimial referals to be seen very interesting.

wbr

roobaa01

1 hour ago, jany123 said:

He will say, let's wait for the conclusions of the Barr/Durham investigation.