Democrats set the stage for Trump's impeachment with key hearing

webfact

2 minutes ago, johnnysunshine said:

My question is who in Thai Visa continues to offer all of this very heavily slanted Deep State and Liberal Democrat B.S. and why is it so one sided? 

I predict when the folks at Thai Visa are exposed to the real truth, they will be embarrassed for some time.   

And, the truth is being revealed to the public very soon....like about 6 -10 days from now.

And if  the nonsense about Crowdstrike and other right wing conspiracies are deep-sixed by these investigations, I imagine new conspiracy theories will emerge about why the investigations failed to support said conspiracies.

14 minutes ago, johnnysunshine said:

My question is who in Thai Visa continues to offer all of this very heavily slanted Deep State and Liberal Democrat B.S. and why is it so one sided? 

The reason it seems one sided to you is because you're in a minority. The base Trump supporters with their "deep state" conspiracy BS do not constitute a majority of the American electorate and apparently not the majority of posters on this forum.

That gives me a glimmer of hope for the future while watching the despicable disaster that is the Trump presidency unfold. 

36 minutes ago, Becker said:

The reason it seems one sided to you is because you're in a minority. The base Trump supporters with their "deep state" conspiracy BS do not constitute a majority of the American electorate and apparently not the majority of posters on this forum.

That gives me a glimmer of hope for the future while watching the despicable disaster that is the Trump presidency unfold. 

Yes, a minority but a very DANGEROUS minority to the future of American democracy. 

The more love Always Trumpers show, the more dangerous Trump becomes

You’ve heard of the Never Trumpers. That’s the president’s catchall slur for anyone who criticizes him or at least accurately attests to something unsavory he’s done.

But let’s talk instead for a moment about the true risk to our democracy: the Always Trumpers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-more-love-always-trumpers-show-the-more-dangerous-trump-becomes/2019/12/02/c61c454c-1549-11ea-8406-df3c54b3253e_story.html

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Yes, no doubt about it. They'd rather see a Russian in the WH than a Dem. 

PS. In a very real way have one there already.

2 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

If you are counting on the Republicans in the Senate to call Russian hacking and other clandestine activities re the 2016 election false, keep in mind that the Senate Committee entrusted with investigating said subject, already has confirmed that the Russians' involvement as characterized is a fact.

the ig report on the 9.12 will expose all involvements by deep state officials, dnc corrupt nature etc. and the dem impeachment sham will be contributing to their downfall.

wbr

roobaa01

3 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

the ig report on the 9.12 will expose all involvements by deep state officials, dnc corrupt nature etc. and the dem impeachment sham will be contributing to their downfall.

wbr

roobaa01

Debunked even by his own Secretary of State. Keep up please. 
https://americanindependent.com/mike-pompeo-trump-deep-state-theory-cia-2-years-ago/

I want the Dems to delay passing the impeachment over to the Senate.  IMO this Ukraine deal isn't as egregious as some of the other stuff him and the cabal have been up to.  His connections with the Kremlin need to be held up to the light, and when that happens his carcass will be nailed good and proper.  I believe there is damning evidence in the original NON-REDACTED Mueller report censored by his bootlicking AG. 

And there's lot's more, like the way the US metals industry is being driven down and Russia (via Rusal) is allowed to build steel mills in the US.  What was that about America first?  Check the stock prices of Alcoa and US Steel Corp over the past 2 years -- it does not smell like roses.

If I was a not a US citizen and hated the country I would be pro-Trump too.

45 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

wbr

roobaa01

Sure... why not... but on the off hand that it does not... on the off hand that it’s (the IGs report) a nothing burger... will you then accept popular wisdom and agree that you have simply been swallowing the trumps?

40 minutes ago, bendejo said:

I want the Dems to delay passing the impeachment over to the Senate.  IMO this Ukraine deal isn't as egregious as some of the other stuff him and the cabal have been up to.  His connections with the Kremlin need to be held up to the light, and when that happens his carcass will be nailed good and proper.  I believe there is damning evidence in the original NON-REDACTED Mueller report censored by his bootlicking AG. 

And there's lot's more, like the way the US metals industry is being driven down and Russia (via Rusal) is allowed to build steel mills in the US.  What was that about America first?  Check the stock prices of Alcoa and US Steel Corp over the past 2 years -- it does not smell like roses.

If I was a not a US citizen and hated the country I would be pro-Trump too.

Such issues are under discussion now. As it's understood that the senate won't convict (to their eternal shame) I think it's more important to get a full record of 45's impeachable crimes on what can be done -- impeachment in the house. As even 45 knows simply being impeached even if not convicted is a permanent dark mark on his presidential legacy. Yes Bill Clinton suffered that but it's understood the charges were not that serious because he was lying about consensual sex and it would be stupid to remove a president based on that. But 45's impeachable offenses are the most serious in American history. Let's get it on record which may not feel like that's good enough but that's the best than can probably be done. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/democrats-quietly-debate-expanding-impeachment-articles-beyond-ukraine/2019/12/02/da84e00a-1537-11ea-bf81-ebe89f477d1e_story.html

Democrats quietly debate expanding impeachment articles beyond Ukraine

House Democrats are debating whether to expand articles of impeachment to include charges beyond abuse of power in the Ukraine controversy, setting up a potential internal clash as the party races to impeach President Trump by Christmastime.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee and other more liberal-minded lawmakers and congressional aides have been privately discussing the possibility of drafting articles that include obstruction of justice or other “high crimes” they believe are clearly outlined in special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report — or allegations that Trump has used his office to benefit his bottom line.

41 minutes ago, jany123 said:

Sure... why not... but on the off hand that it does not... on the off hand that it’s (the IGs report) a nothing burger... will you then accept popular wisdom and agree that you have simply been swallowing the trumps?

the crimial referals to be seen very interesting.

wbr

roobaa01

1 hour ago, jany123 said:

He will say, let's wait for the conclusions of the Barr/Durham investigation.

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

reality is what counts, that deep statler are very nervous, see lisa page.

wbr

roobaa01

The reality is there is no deep state mate. It’s a fictional narrative that has been perpetrated and propagated by the Russian security services. DOJ has investigated and nothing to it. Embrace the truth and the truth will set you free. Amen. 

17 minutes ago, riclag said:

He's out makin money for America by flyin over to london,billions of  dollars.  Forcing nato countries to pay their fair share, while the despicable dems are trying to impede his agenda,  with this hoax!

That may be so.

At any rate, I can understand why he declines to participate.

Mr Trump participating would add legit. to the process.

Guess he is better off without assisting in white washing/cleaning the process.

47 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

That may be so.

At any rate, I can understand why he declines to participate.

Mr Trump participating would add legit. to the process.

Guess he is better off without assisting in white washing/cleaning the process.

He is the first president in history under the impeachment process that has totally stonewalled. He's acting as if he is a dictator or King. The U.S. constitution is based on COEQUAL powers. This (and any) impeachment is completely legitimate as it's a supported constitutional power of congress. The branch that is NOT LEGITIMATE in this process is the presidency. Their total refusal to participate is actually an extremely serious impeachable offense. He took an oath to protect the CONSTITUTIONAL and instead he is trashing it. This is the bigger picture here that ALL Americans should get. Do we want a dictator/King presidency or not? If republicans hold up the dictator/King radically transformed presidency, be careful what you wish for because they might not like a future one. 

Here is the intelligence committee report, just out now:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/03/politics/trump-impeachment-report-doc/index.html

13 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He is the first president in history under the impeachment process that has totally stonewalled. He's acting as if he is a dictator or King. The U.S. constitution is based on COEQUAL powers. This (and any) impeachment is completely legitimate as it's a supported constitutional power of congress. The branch that is NOT LEGITIMATE in this process is the presidency. This is the bigger picture here that ALL Americans should get. Do we want a dictator/King presidency or not? If republicans hold up the dictator/King radically transformed presidency, be careful what you wish for because they might not like a future one. 

Here is the intelligence committee report, just out now:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/03/politics/trump-impeachment-report-doc/index.html

I gather that my use of of the term legit. was maybe understood differently from how it was intended

ain't easy not being a native Engish chatter - limited command of a lingo has its downsides

accept agree would probably have been closer than legit.

at any rate, as we say in Yorkshire,

as it is the POTUS is not far away from King as it is -

the guys on the hill do not have much impact on the running of God's own ..

tricky piece of land to run that USA

by the way

your int com report that you link to is now all over the world as HOT NEWS stuff

3 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

I gather that my use of of the term legit. was maybe understood differently from how it was intended

ain't easy not being a native Engish chatter - limited command of a lingo has its downsides

accept agree would probably have been closer than legit.

at any rate, as we say in Yorkshire,

as it is the POTUS is not far away from King as it is -

the guys on the hill do not have much impact on the running of God's own ..

tricky piece of land to run that USA

by the way

your int com report that you link to is now all over the world as HOT NEWS stuff

The U.S. presidency has been on a modern trend towards an imperial presidency for a long time already, but this latest example is a model for an elected TOTAL DICTATOR that is completely above the law and possibility of accountability by congress. That is not OK. 

1 hour ago, riclag said:

He's out makin money for America by flyin over to london,billions of  dollars.  Forcing nato countries to pay their fair share, while the despicable dems are trying to impede his agenda,  with this hoax!

Lol! Making which money? When other NATO countries spend more money for their army, they don't give it to the USA, right?

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The U.S. presidency has been on a modern trend towards an imperial presidency for a long time already, but this latest example is a model for an elected TOTAL DICTATOR that is completely above the law and possibility of accountability by congress. That is not OK. 

"That is not OK." You say, OK, changes must be made to the US of A running rules to avoid that.

Having said that, enlightened oneman-rule exercised by some kings and in some countries in

Europe in the medieval ages proved to be just incredible stable ways to run countries.

(democracy and parliamentarism are fairly new and modern flings)

Since the US is very old fashioned (in my view) maybe big king/oneman rule is suitable.

3 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

"That is not OK." You say, OK, changes must be made to the US of A running rules to avoid that.

Having said that, enlightened oneman-rule exercised by some kings and in some countries in

Europe in the medieval ages proved to be just incredible stable ways to run countries.

(democracy and parliamentarism are fairly new and modern flings)

Since the US is very old fashioned (in my view) maybe big king/oneman rule is suitable.

Stable for whom? 

"From the 1500s onward, till around the year 1800, life expectancy throughout Europe hovered between 30 and 40 years of age. "

I guess it does not get any more stable than being dead, LOL

https://www.verywellhealth.com/longevity-throughout-history-2224054

15 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Stable for whom? 

"From the 1500s onward, till around the year 1800, life expectancy throughout Europe hovered between 30 and 40 years of age. "

I guess it does not get any more stable than being dead, LOL

https://www.verywellhealth.com/longevity-throughout-history-2224054

stable ruling - stable states - state management largely accepted by both plebs and upper classes

no fights for the "throne"

when it comes to history I'd suggest scholarly publications rather than wiks

2 hours ago, melvinmelvin said:

stable ruling - stable states - state management largely accepted by both plebs and upper classes

no fights for the "throne"

when it comes to history I'd suggest scholarly publications rather than wiks

Stability is definitely in Trumps bottom three goals, outranking only truthfulness and openness. 

Archived