New double entries tourist visa?

Just now, scubascuba3 said:

No further news. I think they float these ideas out there and see how they go down, this is one of their better ideas

Not exactly a new idea, they used to be around years ago and I often got a triple entry, no more difficult than a Single to get, and lasted longer. Let us hope these 'new' double entry TVs are similar to Singles to obtain, and not similar to Multiple Tourist Visas. 

5 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

It wont help anyway. Too many people will overuse this visa too. Just leads to more problem. They have enough visas already.

More problems? like spending money here?  stop people working illegally yes but don't stop people here who want to spend money

1 minute ago, TheAppletons said:

I don't think you understand.  50% of all foreigners don't pay their hospital bills....if you let them enter twice, then that means 100% of all foreigners wouldn't pay their hospital bills.  ????‍????

Nice one. Anybody believe the news here? could just as likely be 5% not 50%

9 minutes ago, TheAppletons said:

I don't think you understand.  50% of all foreigners don't pay their hospital bills....if you let them enter twice, then that means 100% of all foreigners wouldn't pay their hospital bills.  ????‍????

Thanks for your kind understanding, Sir. ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheAppletons said:

Pure <deleted>, it is a lie

glegolo

1 hour ago, TheAppletons said:

Cruel joke. Maths is not an obvious strength of TV members. But you do offer a suggestion as to why problems often start around the third entry. 150% of foreigners not paying their hospital bills would bankrupt the country.

• Haha 1

On 12/3/2019 at 1:34 PM, mngmn said:

Cruel joke. Maths is not an obvious strength of TV members. But you do offer a suggestion as to why problems often start around the third entry. 150% of foreigners not paying their hospital bills would bankrupt the country.

Oh that was good.  I’m still laughing