BANGKOK
webfact

Thaiexpat TV: British man receives biggest ever fine for running illegal streaming service in Thailand

11 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

calm down, do you know he was a criminal when he left its shores? They didn't aid and abet him, they helped him get bail, there is a massive difference between the two.

I was speaking to two other Brits who were wanted in the UK and were allowed just to walk away and commit crimes here. By helping him in getting bail they DID aid and abet him, and to me it's apparent that the government is getting totally dysfunctional on a lot of different fronts.. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

When I were a lad in the UK it was possible to see boxing (Ali etc), either live, or at least highlights. I still like boxing to this day.

I doubt that many kids nowadays get to see the sport as we did when I was young, pay per view/money etc being the problem.

Advertising pulls the money strings nowadays.

And the idea of ad's every 15 minutes has raised the populations with a 15 minute attention span.

Have you seen the price asked on one just to watch one F1 race?

Edited by overherebc
  • Like 1

when an expat involves with such incidents, Thai government will charge you more. Remember last week the topless restaurant waitresses, they were charged only 6000 baht if I remember correctly.

Edited by kevin612
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 3421abc said:

Me thinks the fine would have been a lot lower if both were Thai citizens. 

We had 3 different tv-boxes to see satellite tv in thailand....all illegals ones.