Jump to content
BANGKOK
webfact

Mum prods son with a stick - but appears he's the latest victim of phone electrocution

Recommended Posts

Mum prods son with a stick - but appears he's the latest victim of phone electrocution

 

8pm.jpg

Picture: 77kaoded

 

A mother in Chonburi got no response from her 28 year old son over the phone so she went to the window of his room. 

 

Rinnaporn, 57,  prodded him with a stick to get him to wake up only to realise that he was dead. 

 

The police were called to the house in Nong Hiang sub-district of Phanat Nikhom where they found Kittisak, a rotund individual, face down in his bed. 

 

Nearby was an extension cord and his phone. There were signs on his right hand that he had been electrocuted. 

 

An autopsy has been ordered to determine if that was the case. There was no sign of a struggle. 

 

Source: 77kaoeded

 

 

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A cheap copy phone/charger from China?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Thian said:

A cheap copy phone/charger from China?

Very likely.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Very likely.

It's time the world starts boycotting illegal chinese products...they are very dangerous and can also put whole houses/condo's on fire.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the house had an RCCB he would still be alive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, anterian said:

If the house had an RCCB he would still be alive. 

They just aren't too common nor mandated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Troll post removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Aren't most phones/chargers made in China?

Yes, but what is your point? 

I feel safe enough, I don't take my phone to bed nor hold it while charging. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

Does this happen everywhere or only here ? 

Everywhere....chargers should not be taken to bed, and unplugged from mains when not connected to a phone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it seems quite common now for people to be electrocuted whilst in the bath as well, complete lack of common sense.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...