Stickin My Head In The Lion's Mouth

350torana

I am relatively new to Thai visa, in other words ..not an old timer . And I think the admin does a good job and seem like decent guys (helps most of them are Aussies) What I say may cause me some grief , oh well.

I have been reading the posts by Georgie Porgie and the Gent and can't , for the life of me, work out why the Gent is taking so much flack. I am pretty sure all of this came about because of one thread about terroism..which became a debate about the Palestinian/Israel problem. I found some of the remarks made by Georgie racist and ignorant towards Muslims and anyone who argued against him was labelled a Naz or anti-semetic !! I saw in one thread in forum support he called the Gentleman a Nazi progandist !!!! Surely this is a personal attack .

Is American right-wing political correctness an influence in this forum is there some kind of agenda or pressure from outside sources ? Just because someone argues against the actions of Israel does it make them a nazi ????

Ok,i have studied this debate very closely and just had to have my say .

Admin , sorry if i have offended you .

I am relatively  new to Thai visa, in  other  words  ..not  an old timer . And  I  think the  admin does a  good  job and  seem like  decent  guys (helps  most  of them are  Aussies) What  I  say may cause me some  grief , oh well.

I  have been reading  the  posts  by Georgie Porgie and the Gent and can't , for the  life  of me, work out  why the Gent  is  taking  so much flack. I am pretty  sure all of  this  came  about  because  of  one thread  about  terroism..which became a  debate  about  the Palestinian/Israel problem. I  found  some of the  remarks  made by  Georgie  racist and  ignorant  towards  Muslims and  anyone  who argued against  him was  labelled  a  Naz or  anti-semetic !! I  saw in  one  thread  in  forum  support he  called the Gentleman a  Nazi progandist !!!! Surely  this is a  personal attack .

Is American right-wing political correctness an influence in this  forum is there some  kind of  agenda  or  pressure  from  outside  sources ? Just  because  someone  argues  against the  actions  of Israel does it  make  them a nazi ????

Ok,i have  studied  this  debate  very  closely and  just  had to have my  say .

Admin , sorry  if  i have  offended  you .

Poll: Should The Gentleman Be Allowed On Non-political (Pages 1 2 3 ...5 )

sickbuffalo Posted on: Fri 2004-03-26, 18:35:12

On reading this thread, I am amused and amazed at the so called intellectuals, saying the gent was anti semetic, racist and he should play nice.

IMHO, he was the only one posting ideas, that werent straight from the main media sources. To say he is anti semetic or racist is a serious judgement, it means you believe the worlds mainstream media would be correct with factual uncensored journalism. 

I wonder if the gent posted anything in the early times of the pit, that was looked on as stupid/ill informed, regarding the USA invading Iraq because they possessed WMD, if so, he would have turned out to be the one, with the actual facts, wouldnt he?

I wish the American side of the argument wouldnt be so quick to jump on points raised as nothing is certain in life, except death and that might be uncertain in years to come also 

I feel sorry for the gent, even with a few posts myself, I have been ridiculed and pidgeon holed, who would want to debate politics with a few narrow minded individuals?

To quote a very wise man: 90% of the people of this world are here to take up space and 10% of the people of the world are here to change the world's thoughts and actions.

I think I will leave it up to you guys to work out who is who 

Regards

Andy

I find it simply amazing that the gent continues to gather so much support, even if almost every new post is by some Australian man that we've hardly heard from before with the same unique writing style and the same spelling and grammar errors as the gentleman himself. :o

I am starting to wonder if I was completely wrong about him, even though he has been thrown off thaivisa.com, for life, on about 4 different occasions now.

I have to admit that, I wish that I could have so many adamant supporters! :D

PS. I'll be over at The Bear-Pit avoiding the Flames. :D

I just wonder, who is the most hated member of this forum................?

The answer to the question is subjective.

What (who) piss*s someone off will be another persons favourite poster /person.

I know that there have been one or two who have IMHO just emerged from under a rock but then "let he who is without guilt cast the first stone"

Live and let live (although you might want to start a poll on the most unpopular poster that is, which could be interesting)

I thought G.P. had been banned or suspended, or just made to change his avatar?

You were incorrect on all counts.

In fact, during the last few weeks most of my enemies ( and their many nicks ) have followed the gentleman into the sea like lemmings -they've demanded to be banned unless the "brains" of the gang is allowed back, but no can do! :o

I have been most amused.

With so many less racists, low-lives and ignoramuses on the forum, I'm in a splendid mood and tend to write positive upbeat posts without a curse-word or insult to be found, so I expect to be around for quite a while soaking up the positive atmosphere.

Thank you for asking, and have a wonderful day! :D

I think it is me :D

That's because you want to be a cop. :D

Not all of us are born cops blonco :D

Yes the black sheep of the family, became a sparkie instead :o

Well your mother Baaaaaaarbra told me you were a sheperd. :D

Well your mother Baaaaaaarbra told me you were a sheperd. :D

Sheep was a bad example, me thinks, how about black Jing Jo?