Taiwanese travel agents take aim at Thailand’s ‘humiliating’ new visa requirements

webfact

12 hours ago, JAG said:

I wonder whether the other 17 "jurisdictions" include Hong Kong and Macau? It would be interesting to know where the idea to make life that bit more difficult for the people of Taiwan came from?

I have a China cup and saucer to drink my tea from and I call my cup P and my saucer CC, but it is a bit chipped and corrupted now and nearing the end of use so it will be dumped soon and I will look for a pottery one to use

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Pravda said:

Lol, are you kidding me?

Canada actually has jobs on offer, real non slavery wages and free world class healthcare. 

I am in Toronto right now and have 27 year old guys who chauffeur me with Uber and Lyft saying they make up to 500 bucks a day working part time.

Same in Canada....get out rofl

And and legal marijuana ????

8 hours ago, kevinmartyn said:

Do not be concerned too much about Thailand. The Thai goverment is digging such a deep "hole" for Thai nationals it is very quickly heading into deep economic depression one from which it may never truly Recover from! Once the Thai people wake up to this o can for-see riots on the streets far greater than the current situation in Hong Kong!????

They had riots on the streets in 2010, and all it ended up achieving was the military taking over. Which will probably also happen in HK.

Red Shirt Protests 56.jpg

It is all about control of the masses by the few or 1%.

Everyone of the Taiwan Chinese I have met in Thailand had travelled there on their own. They are not part of the "zero dollar" masses from mainland China. They are much more reserved, polite and are the ones seen shopping in high end stores in the large malls. Unless they wore a T shirt saying "do not confuse me with a communist" how else would anyone tell them apart 

Nearly every article on Thai Visa is now about visas and China. When is is the world going to wake up to fact that the Chinese are going to eat this planet and cr*p all over it and not give moments thought to their actions.

You won't see Chinese kids going on strike to save the planet !

6 hours ago, Kurtf said:

You can bet your sweet <deleted> that the Chinese have something to do with these stricter regulations. Won’t be long before the Chinese own Thailand.

Then why would the Chinese government have it in for French and British travellers, not to mention their own?

20 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Thailand visa policy is inane. This administration is totally without merit, honor, intelligence, vision or competence. They are literally skinning the golden goose of tourism alive. 

It must stink by now. According to you, they killed it four years ago.

Anyway, for the four millionth time, you lot must have noticed that Thai Immigration is undergoing some modernisation of late, much to a lot of TV F-ers chagrin.

This is no more than the latest stage of that, has sweet FA to do with the Chinese, and much more to do with ASEAN streamlining policy. Get used to it. If you aren't from an ASEAN country it might be a bumpy ride.

Vietnam is a member of ASEAN. Sleep tight. ????

On 12/4/2019 at 7:58 AM, Pravda said:

Lol, are you kidding me?

Canada actually has jobs on offer, real non slavery wages and free world class healthcare. 

I am in Toronto right now and have 27 year old guys who chauffeur me with Uber and Lyft saying they make up to 500 bucks a day working part time.

Same in Canada....get out rofl

NOBODY working for Uber/Lyft makes $500/day driving. PERIOD. 
Canada = World class healthcare? ROFL

On 12/4/2019 at 6:54 AM, Pravda said:

So, I'm on this Tinder date with a 22 year old and she flat out tells me she is doing massages in Japan, Korea, Taiwan and some other visa free countries I forgot about. She tells me she was already arrested in Japan and deported, but no problem there are still so many countries to make money because Thailand pay is very terrible when it comes to prostitution.

I let her pay for lunch and was on my way.

Why didn't you bang her? Isn't that what Tinder is for?

On 12/3/2019 at 10:05 PM, Bangkok Barry said:

Thais have no idea at all that they are in a competitive market.

I can understand this from the uneducated but to see this lack of understanding from the government decision makers is going to continue to eat away at the economy.

On 12/7/2019 at 11:42 PM, MeePeeMai said:

Surprise, surprise.

It looks like they have reconsidered their mistake and are "postponing it" until March 2020 (I bet we never hear about it again though).

Welcome to the land of Government U turns

sometimes you wonder what level of intelligence allows them to wake up in the morning, they certainly don’t have enough to realise how stupid they are.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:45 AM, Pravda said:

Lol... Are you kidding me x3

Next time you need a cancer treatment I'm sure you'll stay in Thailand instead of going back to mother Canada to receive a multi million treatment free of charge. 

Or will you be a man and die a slow and painful death in Thailand just to prove your point? 

Get out rotflmao

Thailand actually has pretty good cancer care. Buddy of mine had his throat cancer treated in Thailand at a government hospital, $3000 grand total, and he’s been cancer-free for 13 years.

Canada is generally a joke of a country compared to Thailand.

And if you have money in Thailand, cancer and healthcare in general, 

cannot be matched anywhere on planet earth. Billionaires from all over the world flock to Thailand to get bleeding-edge cancer treatments and stem cell therapy.

Have a friend in Phuket that owns a cancer clinic and they have an 85% success rate treating stage 4 cancer without chemotherapy. They also successfully treat HIV. Can’t give you the name of the clinic as it needs to remain “hush hush” as US government has been on a rampage trying to shut these sorts of clinics down, assassinating alternative cancer doctors etc...it’s a known fact. If you’re rich though, you should be be able to find this particular clinic in Phuket.

7 minutes ago, Duck J Butters said:

7 minutes ago, Duck J Butters said:

Thailand actually has pretty good cancer care. Buddy of mine had his throat cancer treated in Thailand at a government hospital, $3000 grand total, and he’s been cancer-free for 13 years.

Canada is generally a joke of a country compared to Thailand.

And if you have money in Thailand, cancer and healthcare in general, 

cannot be matched anywhere on planet earth. Billionaires from all over the world flock to Thailand to get bleeding-edge cancer treatments and stem cell therapy.

Have a friend in Phuket that owns a cancer clinic and they have an 85% success rate treating stage 4 cancer without chemotherapy. They also successfully treat HIV. Can’t give you the name of the clinic as it needs to remain “hush hush” as US government has been on a rampage trying to shut these sorts of clinics down, assassinating alternative cancer doctors etc...it’s a known fact. If you’re rich though, you should be be able to find this particular clinic in Phuket.

Let me be the first to welcome Alex Jones to Thaivisa...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived