Airpurifier buy now before the real burning season

robblok

https://smartairfilters.com/cn/en/product/blast-ffu/

I use this one in the living room now, does up to 130 sqm. Think it was 15k THB on Lazada, can recommend if someone has a bigger space and searches for something with a lot of throuput.

It has no smartair stuff but does a good job according to pm2.5 meter. I just run it on full speed all the time (you cant really hear it, but might be too loud for bedrooms).

Edited by ThomasThBKK

On 12/6/2019 at 10:13 AM, cmarshall said:

Xiaomi now offers an Air Purifier 3, which is comparable to the 2s in size and price, but covers 20% more area with some other minor improvements.  The 3 could compete with the Pro at a lower price point.  

I believe the 2s, 3 and Pro all use the same filter so other than a modified fan air thruput at the high setting they would seem to be the same?...

Also if you order get the global version which has a US plug 

Edited by sfokevin

14 minutes ago, Cheesekraft said:

does anyone know which of the replaceable filters are best for the pollution here?

They all do a similar job of removing the PM2.5 matter... You might opt for the formaldehyde filter if you are in a newly constructed condo/house as it would in theory help remove the off gassing of many modern furniture & building materials... But personally I think they are all the same and just trying to up sell you to a more expensive filter 

Edited by sfokevin