good place for coffee in Central Festival ?

orang37

There is a fairly small Starbucks on the ground floor. It can be nice to sit within the indoor terrace and watch the mall shoppers pass by.

A couple of other smaller cafes upstairs too. Nowhere really suitable for getting work done. Last time I visited, about six months ago, there was also a Café Amazon in the basement, next to the food court and the Topps supermarket. I like the Café Amazon Americanos.

Promenada used to be the best mall for spending all day in a cafe, but the Tom's Coffee there has now closed. The Starbucks that is replacing it had not yet opened when I was there a week ago. I would not expect them to provide as good a WiFi service.

Doppio on the 3rd Floor has the best coffee IMHO.  88 Baht for most things.  It's cheaper than Starbucks on the first floor, but Starbucks has a lot comfortable chairs whereas Doppio has mostly wooden stools.  There's a Black Canyon on the 5th floor, Southern Coffee on the 2nd floor, Coffee World on the 4th floor, Amazon coffee in the basement, plus a few odd small stands scattered here and there. 

Archived