Can you recommend a nature resort just outside of Chang mai?

advancebooking

From what I think you mean by health/nature resort, Four Seasons would be my suggestion (given you are OK with high budget).

But if you want a true nature experience I would recommend you go to Khao Sok where you can stay for a fraction of the price surrounded by much more scenic, idyllic, and authentic nature.

I should also mention that Chiang Mai is sparsely populated, so you can find some really nice resorts closer to the city which still feel secluded, for example Dhara Dhevi or 137 Pillars, there are even some resorts in the old town like Tamarind Village, although their green areas are of course much smaller.

Don't know if https://www.horizonvillage.net/ (Tweechol Gardens I think) is still there - about 20min northeast of city off 118. Stunning resort surrounded by manicured gardens and lakes. Pools, bike rental, animals etc. Spent lots of time there in the past; lovely rooms, gardens, food and people. Hope it hasn't changed. Just keep it to yourself. :wink:

hv.jpg

19 hours ago, rebo said:

tharnthonglodge.com/
(I'm not related in any kind in this business but an always satisfied customer.)

Stayed there years back.It is truly a beautiful place,unspoiled and buildings in keeping with the environment.Only regret was its didn't have a pool but at this time of the year would be a little chilly anyway.

Archived