Chiang Mai: Foul mouthed out of control American "on the run" from court as further details emerged

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Trivial incidents pumped up as part the media anti-white-foreigner propaganda agenda. 

Why does this chap receive more attention than the guys that murdered two schoolteachers?

It's not as if he cut his mother into little pieces and hid her in the freezer.

Let's hope he doesn't have 7M baht in his Thai bank account.

Spot on with this post... 

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Trivial incidents pumped up as part the media anti-white-foreigner propaganda agenda. 

Why does this chap receive more attention than the guys that murdered two schoolteachers?

It's not as if he cut his mother into little pieces and hid her in the freezer.

Let's hope he doesn't have 7M baht in his Thai bank account.

but that dude is not white. He is Mexican. 

18 hours ago, Mark mark said:

YES. What the Thais do is their own business, and up to them to deal with ! (Not us OR the Thai Visa Baying crowd ...) ... And we are VISITORS here, no mater how long we have stayed, and well Like WHAT just a Great Country to just Politically OPT out, from the Mindlessness and government Greed, in the New Age West !!! ... .... But we are still just Visitors here. .... So we should just shape up and stay Polite ! ...  or Ship out, ... I think. 

No, some of are all in and here for good.

2 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

It appears that he even damaged what was probably a Ronald McDonald statue outside

He should be used as the new Ronald McDonald where all visitors are allowed to hit him hard before they eat their junkfood. . 

That would 'be a hit,' for sure. Especially in the best place that speaks BBC English, The States;You know, proper English. Is it me or is watching soccer boring unless there is cash on it? Christ, I'd rather watch ballet or Friends...

Well he seems to be the Ugly American, which refers to Tourists from America that

think they are some how,  special people. These idiots, acts sort of like he has, and irritate

everyone around them.  I have seen them evenin the USA where they are tourists in their own country.

Geezer

18 hours ago, mayne said:

Prey , tell , moron , whenever stupid imbecile white men does something wrong y'll come out with conspiracy theories, would u have said same if it were indian, black or chinese ? White race are the most useless being I've seen , lying always .

Really?

Or do you think every ethnic group might just be a mix of good guys and bad guys?

7 hours ago, Solinvictus said:

Ha, thats because Americans speak the proper globally accepted language. Get a clue. How does that make you feel?

Which Americans speak the globally accepted language?

People from New York?

Mississippi?

Texas?

They all appear to speak different versions of your globally accepted language.

16 hours ago, orchis said:

no, actually he is half korean.

BINGO!

You nailed it, that's his problem (without a doubt).  Anyone who has spent as much time in the Korean bars in Honolulu as I have can relate.  A drunk Korean is a violent, dangerous, boisterous and vile creature who should be avoided at all costs (family member or not).  You may pick up your prize at headquarters after 12:00 noon on Wednesday. 

6 hours ago, Rookiescot said:

Which Americans speak the globally accepted language?

People from New York?

Mississippi?

Texas?

They all appear to speak different versions of your globally accepted language.

indeed, american regional accents do not match the uniformity of the english spoken across the UK.

On 12/4/2019 at 6:19 AM, webfact said:

claims that the US government are watching him 24/7

In fact he's right. The 'land of free' with help from the 14 eyes (and a couple of popular operating systems) are watching everything you do on the net and monitoring your mobile phone activity.

On 12/4/2019 at 2:37 AM, lexilis said:

I was at Meechok Plaza when he was there. I was sitting outside in the plaza having coffee and heard someone yell <deleted> YOU at the top of his voice. I looked up and this guy  was coming out of the Bangkok Bank branch. He was holding the door and then yelled <deleted> again directed into the bank at somebody. He was really agitated and clearly frightened the people who were near. He then walked towards the other end of the plaza (towards McDonalds) and passed about 15 meters in front of me. He was still agitated and was mumbling to himself. He was a fairly big guy and looked dangerous. I did not get a real good look at his face but his skin appeared to me not Caucasian. He possibly could be either Asian-American or Hispanic. I guess the McDonalds incident happened soon after.  

A much more reliable news source! Thanks Lexilis!

Archived