BANGKOK
J Town

Jomtien Immigration Does It Again!

I did it on Monday. Yes in and out in 5 minutes. But to get there and come back is a different story. I have new passport and didn't leave the country with it. So no online reporting like before anymore for me. They should improve their systems so that the can change the old passport to the new one. But wishes... On the other hand Christmas is near. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Beggar said:

I did it on Monday. Yes in and out in 5 minutes. But to get there and come back is a different story. I have new passport and didn't leave the country with it. So no online reporting like before anymore for me. They should improve their systems so that the can change the old passport to the new one. But wishes... On the other hand Christmas is near. 

I got the online to work for me once, but that was over a year ago. I live less than 3 clicks away so it's just as easy to get myself down to the office.

10 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

90 day reporting is a non story

Did my 90 day money 800K still on bank 25 Nov. , no ticket needed , at desk 8 waved with their document and  could sit down at outside corner even other people waiting ,checked if all doc. present but did not give even an eye to my open bankbook ,not even 5 minutes . 

Edited by david555

1 minute ago, david555 said:

Did my 90 day money 800K still on bank , no ticket needed , at desk 8 waved with their document and  could sit down at outside corner even other people waiting ,checked if all doc. present but did not give even an eye to my open bankbook ,not even 5 minutes . 

That's the 800k financial reporting not the 90 day reporting the op is talking about

14 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

That's the 800k financial reporting not the 90 day reporting the op is talking about

I did say that ,  read :Did my 90 day money 800K still on bank, is same timeframe that is why I say 90 day money rapport , and co incidently it was ALSO my 90 day address reporting which was a flash happening as always ..., 2 fly's in 1 hit 

Also praising jomtien I.O. for quick swift handling …… on condition you follow the rules and proper documented .

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

What's with the "good shorts" comment.

Bring along good manners and correct paperwork for any visit to imm..

Be polite and clean is just part of good manners. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Doing my first Marriage  visa after 12 years of retirement ,anyone know how many weeks before due you can do ir ,6 weeks i heard,

there seems to be a new sign up on monday in jomtien stating that 800k must be shown at every 90 day report ????

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, liddelljohn said:

there seems to be a new sign up on monday in jomtien stating that 800k must be shown at every 90 day report ????

I did not see it. Actually when I picked up my passport no mention was made of any need to return and show the 800k, until I asked! As to your statement, that cannot be the case, as 800k need not be retained for the full year.