Nan Immigration is the Best!

I reckon Jomtien is up there with Nan, I went on wednesday to do my retirement extention, arrived at 1.00PM, got a number 885, started processing from number 851. thought to myself going to be a long wait, to my surprise i was processed and out the door by 2.20PM. Staff vert courtious and pleasant to deal with. Thank you.

• Like 1
On 12/4/2019 at 5:28 PM, Fore Man said:

Yes, Nan had a few bad spots at the height of the burning 

Thanks for sharing about Nan immigration.

I have fair share of unfriendly immigration officers in Chiang Mai for the past few years. 

It has improved last year but there are still stern faces around. I can't blame them because I think the number of tourists in Chiang Mai is 10,000 more than Nan.

How's the rental there like for a house with land?

Edited by EricTh

I've been to Nan, it's very, very pretty.  Of course it won't appeal to some, while being paradise to others.  It's not a place to get bar girls or find western food or big malls or foreigners or the beach or lots of activity or really any activity......and some love that.  I have a feeling Nan will be great well after we all have died.   this would be the place for your "second home" after you get tired of the traffic and you need to recharge.   haven't been there in february, march or april so I'm not sure about the smoke.   I have been to immigration, very friendly.  I was with a Thai lady and I'm sure that helped speed things along.  

• Like 1