Trudeau says 'jaws drop to the floor' during Trump remarks

snoop1130

Trudeau says 'jaws drop to the floor' during Trump remarks

nye.PNG

U.S. President Donald Trump talks with Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau during a North Atlantic Treaty Organization Plenary Session at the NATO summit in Watford, in London, Britain, December 4, 2019. REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque

LONDON (Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was filmed at a Buckingham Palace reception on Tuesday evening describing how surprised U.S. President Donald Trump’s team appeared to be by his performance at a press conference.

Earlier on Tuesday Trump had addressed issues ranging from NATO to North Korea and trade to impeachment proceedings at two long question-and-answer sessions with reporters, first alongside NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg and then with French President Emmanuel Macron.

At one, he described earlier comments by Macron as “very nasty”.

The later conversation at the reception between Trudeau, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson, Macron and Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte was recorded on video and snippets were audible. Queen Elizabeth’s daughter Princess Anne was also there.

“Is that why you were late?” Johnson asked Macron.

“...It was like a 40-minute press conference,” Trudeau said. “Yeah, yeah, yeah! Forty minutes.”

Other words were exchanged but could not be heard, before Trudeau added: “I just watched his team’s jaws drop to the floor.”

reuters_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Reuters 2019-12-04

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was filmed at a Buckingham Palace reception on Tuesday evening describing how surprised U.S. President Donald Trump’s team appeared to be by his performance at a press conference.

Can’t see why they would be, man’s a walking PR disaster every time he’s not got a teleprompter to read from. They should be used to it by now. 

This is all shear nonsense. The media will do anything to create a story out of thin air so long as it's against President Trump. It's impossible to know what Trudeau was implying when he says "jaws dropped". What the heck does that mean anyway? How does he know the jaw drops were anything related to words coming from President Trump. Maybe somebody had cut a fart and Trump's team was reacting to that. I wouldn't believe a word coming from the mouth of the liberal pansy Trudeau!

What is the alternative? Another slimy hypocritical politician? Seems Trump gets things done. However can't understand why he wants to continue this pain 

another 4 years? Why not enjoy life and maybe do few more deals or a new TV show, taking on the slime-balls all around the world. MS>

3 minutes ago, moonseeker said:

What is the alternative? Another slimy hypocritical politician? Seems Trump gets things done. However can't understand why he wants to continue this pain 

another 4 years? Why not enjoy life and maybe do few more deals or a new TV show, taking on the slime-balls all around the world. MS>

What has he gotten done?

I wonder what Justin "black face" Trudeau would have said if Trump had been caught impersonating a "gollywog" as he was.

Would his jaw have dropped? 

Trudeau is a hypocritical, opportunist piece of sheeite. 

6 minutes ago, mayne said:

Uneducated trump mental disorder patient

"When asked about Trudeau’s comments on Wednesday, Trump replied: “He’s two faced. "

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nato-summit-leaders-conversation/trudeau-says-jaws-drop-to-the-floor-during-trump-remarks-idUSKBN1Y816Z?feedType=RSS&feedName=topNews

Where trump has only one face , a stupid one.

Image result for trump stupid

Americans that have a clue about the world are very embarrassed to have a president like this. The world is laughing at our president and as we as a people somehow accidentally selected him, they are laughing at us too. Our enemies are celebrating as well. How long does this madness go on? 

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Americans that have a clue about the world are very embarrassed to have a president like this. The world is laughing at our president and as we as a people somehow accidentally selected him, they are laughing at us too. Our enemies are celebrating as well. How long does this madness go on? 

I just spend time in Greece and in Italy. everyone I talked to said the same thing concerning trump <deleted> ? My Ex-wife with whom I am still good friends with just came back from vacationing in Spain three days ago, we were watching her dog while she was gone (she does the same for as) and she came to pick her up,

She said the same thing. I can only imagine what they say when we are not there and don't need to be polite.

The damage trump has done to the US reputation will take years to repair, if ever.

9 hours ago, sirineou said:

I just spend time in Greece and in Italy. everyone I talked to said the same thing concerning trump <deleted> ? My Ex-wife with whom I am still good friends with just came back from vacationing in Spain three days ago, we were watching her dog while she was gone (she does the same for as) and she came to pick her up,

She said the same thing. I can only imagine what they say when we are not there and don't need to be polite.

The damage trump has done to the US reputation will take years to repair, if ever.

Yes, that is absolutely the truth and yes he might actually be reelected so that damage would then be compounded massively. 

The irony as well of his movement using the MAGA brand when the result has been the exact opposite. Now we're a pariah nation on critical things like climate change. An increasingly irrelevant nation particularly in the Middle East. A laughingstock nation as evidenced in this news story. 

No one is laughing at the average American traveling abroad. Just more urban myths from the same TVF posters who base their facts on links and other fake news.  Just spent a month in Spain, France , Italy , Poland , Denmark and Sweden. Met tons of great people. Eight days were on a cruise and had time to chat with people from even more countries. A passing comment on Trump sure. But you know what? Most people don’t care so much about American politics like the over hyper who can’t even sleep well with derangement syndrome. Tons of laughs , dancing , great conversations about traveling , food , wine , families, the arts etc. such a great month!  Really this ain’t the REAL world  here.  Trudeau has even admitted the “Jaw dropping “ comment was a big nothing burger. It’s in the news already so there you go again, just making up more nonsense. 

2 hours ago, sirineou said:

trump should not be allowed to say anything unless he is reading it from something his team wrote for him or is at a trump rally where he is among other double digit IQ people.

Right. He already found a way to talk BS at least 21 times

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/03/politics/fact-check-trump-nato-trudeau-macron-stoltenberg/index.html

Fact check: Trump makes at least 21 false claims at NATO meetings

The funny thing is the only time Trudeau would get any attention is when he is talking about Trump. He would never be interesting enough to do a 40 minute press conference outside of Canada. Don't think Trump cares he kept him waiting. I hope they cracked the window for him to give him some air while he waited out in the car. 

Oh pay your two percent while we are at it. lol He was ridiculed openly.

10 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

Sorry, I thought that was a credible journalistic source like Whitehouse Digest.

I followed the link in all innocence, but now I feel tainted by foul deception

I noticed you don't refute a single thing. I like the link because it is all that is required to respond to one liners. But don't worry when it gets closer to the election you will hear many of these things touted.

1 minute ago, Cryingdick said:

I noticed you don't refute a single thing. I like the link because it is all that is required to respond to one liners. 

There was nothing to refute.  Only wild unsubstantiated claims, with no references to evidence. 

We can all say our balls are square, but we're still talking <deleted>

26 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

The funny thing is the only time Trudeau would get any attention is when he is talking about Trump. He would never be interesting enough to do a 40 minute press conference outside of Canada. Don't think Trump cares he kept him waiting. I hope they cracked the window for him to give him some air while he waited out in the car. 

Oh pay your two percent while we are at it. lol He was ridiculed openly.

Because we all know they went there to get attention

Archived