Trudeau says 'jaws drop to the floor' during Trump remarks

snoop1130

5 minutes ago, MAGA 2020 said:

No concern of yours, I as an American am reaping the rewards of our Great President Trump's actions. Looking forward to the next 4 years with control of both House and Senate and even greater accomplishments. Meanwhile the pitiful little world you live in goes further down the sewer.

So you mean the world you live in is separate from the rest of the world? Thank you for confirming what I've been saying all along that base Trump supporters live in an alternative reality.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MAGA 2020 said:

No concern of yours, I as an American am reaping the rewards of our Great President Trump's actions. Looking forward to the next 4 years with control of both House and Senate and even greater accomplishments. Meanwhile the pitiful little world you live in goes further down the sewer.

As expected no answer.

3 hours ago, brucec64 said:

Life is so simple when lived vacuously...

Yes agreed. When life is spent on watching TV news and searching for political stories all day and collecting links for TVF. Those types have little or no time for real life knowledge and experiences. It’s sad. 

1 hour ago, Becker said:
1 hour ago, atyclb said:

in a US hospital emergency department if the examining physician(s) deem a patient as a danger to themself or to others that patient can be involuntarily held pending psychiatric reevaluation and or legal process aka competency hearing.

And that is exactly what they should do to Trump.

the context of the process applies to homicidal or suicidal ideation

43 minutes ago, atyclb said:

I'd say if it was even remotely possible (and it clearly is not only possible but obvious) that the president of the US was mentally unfit for the job the process should be applied as a matter of course.

9 minutes ago, Becker said:
55 minutes ago, atyclb said:

I'd say if it was even remotely possible (and it clearly is not only possible but obvious) that the president of the US was mentally unfit for the job the process should be applied as a matter of course.

although your take on it doesn't hold water from a medical perspective

it is

extremely likely mr schiff and associates have already explored that route.

2 hours ago, MAGA 2020 said:

Im happy for you.

Not so much the 700,000 without foodstamps because of trump. Perhaps they feel a bit less happy.

But as long as you are ok, nevermind the rest of the country.

22 hours ago, sirineou said:

trump should not be allowed to say anything unless he is reading it from something his team wrote for him or is at a trump rally where he is among other double digit IQ people.

That's the way all the previous presidents did it. Every question was scripted and an answer prepared well in advance. This means they faked it.

1 minute ago, ukrules said:

That's the way all the previous presidents did it. Every question was scripted and and answer prepared well in advance. This means they faked it.

It means they considered things and actually thought before openning their mouth.

2 minutes ago, ukrules said:

That's the way all the previous presidents did it. Every question was scripted and and answer prepared well in advance. This means they faked it.

I am sure they are given possible questions and practice answers. IMO it would be stupid not to do so.

trump has elevated inarticulacy and stupidity  to a new level . I am sure when ever he opens his mouth without reading it, and sometimes even when he is reading it , his staff has anxiety attacks. 

I can't wait to read the books after he is out of the white house.

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

both are educated guesses but not diagnoses, the latter being from the doctor that wrote the book.  i predicted someone would reply as you did.

Of course you predicted that.

If you contradict your own opinion, someone is bound to point that out.

26 minutes ago, atyclb said:

it is

Have a look at the link I posted in post #85. It seems highly respected professionals disagree with you. My take on it seems to hold water quite nicely.

Link: Poor, lonely Donald Trump — the Mean Girls of NATO have showed you up for how useless you really are.

"Trudeau once made a point of saying he would respect American elections and work alongside Trump for the betterment of both their countries. Macron made him a guest of honor at France’s National Day and referred to him as a “friend” in 2017, among much friendly back-patting. Johnson held a joint press conference with him just a few months ago, where they warmly received each other and talked about joint trade deals. Theresa May had even held his tiny hand.'

Not anymore.

2 minutes ago, Brigand said:

As far as Trudeau goes ... yeah, he is an insufferable snowflake.

Hes not the one who left nato meeting early, even with how trump has been labelling him.

Who was the snowflake that didnt receive as he gives?

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Hes not the one who left nato meeting early, even with how trump has been labelling him.

Who was the snowflake that didnt receive as he gives?

Well, maybe Justine can do a dance and call on all peoplekind to come together and wish away the worsening global security situation huh? Give me a break ... pfft.

11 minutes ago, Brigand said:

Well, maybe Justine can do a dance and call on all peoplekind to come together and wish away the worsening global security situation huh? Give me a break ... pfft.

The "worsening global security situation" is mainly down to Trump being completely unfit for the job, leading to a vacuum rapidly filled by his pals, the world's despots.

So let's all wish Trump away, OK?

12 minutes ago, Brigand said:

What have you been smoking? :stoner:

Nothing. If I'd done that maybe Trump's inane ramblings had made more sense and it would probably have helped against the nausea I experience every time I see his face and hear him speak.

2 hours ago, Sujo said:

Im happy for you.

Not so much the 700,000 without foodstamps because of trump. Perhaps they feel a bit less happy.

But as long as you are ok, nevermind the rest of the country.

Maybe a good percentage of them will go work or work more. It seems as far as I read these are able bodied 20 and 30 somethings with NO dependents. They are not handicapped and they had at least 3 months of food stamps or even more. It’s NOT the rest of the country feeling sorry for them. It’s you! Many other Presidents have cut these stamps from time to time. It was way more than 700,000 people as well. United States has 330+ million people now. Many of these food stamp recipients are in areas of about 2.5% unemployment. Maybe you are from a small country where 700,000 is a huge number. It’s time for all able bodied Americans to work. The east coast area where I live has about 2.8% unemployment. Lowest in years. There are many signs up in shops and restaurants and many , many other types of work. I know immigrants who make $300/350 just on Friday and Saturday nights in tips! That is $700 for working about 5 to 11 pm for 2 nights!  They are not even close to being fluent in English and have no college education. Many people on food stamps do not need food stamps.  Some people do. 

I have a feeling Trump knew in advance about Pelosi's announcement today.

That's why he got the hell ut of the Uk instead of hanging around with these losers.

He wanted to be back on US soil...now the Dems will see what happens when you start something you cannot finish.

53 minutes ago, Becker said:
1 hour ago, Brigand said:

As far as Trudeau goes ... yeah, he is an insufferable snowflake.

Compared to trump he's as hard and unyielding as a diamond, but then so are almost everyone on the planet.

google "pathologic obsession"

2 hours ago, Becker said:
2 hours ago, atyclb said:

it is

Have a look at the link I posted in post #85. It seems highly respected professionals disagree with you. My take on it seems to hold water quite nicely.

educated guessing/political weaponization in trumps case. another highly respected psychiatrist voiced his educated guess that was contrary, and he wrote the dsm gold standard in psychiatry.  if the so called highly respected professionals guessing had medico-legal validity mr schiff and associates would have acted upon it already.

in the meanwhile why don't you get a medical degree, complete a few years of residency and obtain a license.

2 hours ago, stevenl said:
4 hours ago, atyclb said:

both are educated guesses but not diagnoses, the latter being from the doctor that wrote the book.  i predicted someone would reply as you did.

Of course you predicted that.

If you contradict your own opinion, someone is bound to point that out.

"both are educated guesses but not diagnoses, the latter being from the doctor that wrote the book.  i predicted someone would reply as you did."

it doesn't take a rocket scientist to recognize the second educated guess is done the same way the initial anti-trump educated guesses were done.

either way, however you cut the mustard, neither can be considered valid diagnoses.

an alternate argument assuming doctors can reach valid diagnoses without evaming and interviewing a patient (which they cannot) then why you you believe the younger less experienced that make the claim over the more experienced expert one that even wrote the book that established the criteria?

Make no mistake.  President Trump is loved in the USA.  He's not a two faced politician like we've had before.  He says what he thinks and what we think.  The economy and the workforce has changed dramatically since he's been in office.  I can hear all you liberal assclowns now saying, well Obama started it.  And I call bull <deleted>.  Obama almost ruined us beyond being able to fix.  

Archived