Trudeau says 'jaws drop to the floor' during Trump remarks

snoop1130

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Bet Trudeau's jaw dropped to the floor when he read the November Jobs Report.

#Winning #MAGA

Why would the leader of france care about that. Maybe he was laughing at trumps approval rating. Or his small hands.

Wonder if trump is now questioning rocketmans love letters now that he knoes world leaders laugh at him.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:56 PM, sirineou said:

I just spend time in Greece and in Italy. everyone I talked to said the same thing concerning trump <deleted> ? My Ex-wife with whom I am still good friends with just came back from vacationing in Spain three days ago, we were watching her dog while she was gone (she does the same for as) and she came to pick her up,

She said the same thing. I can only imagine what they say when we are not there and don't need to be polite.

The damage trump has done to the US reputation will take years to repair, if ever.

I think Trump will be re-elected.  When he is re-elected it will show most Americans have a very different view than you .    

Just now, sangtip2 said:

I think Trump will be re-elected.  When he is re-elected it will show most Americans have a very different view than you .    

If he gets re-elected not only it will show that those who re-elected him (not most Americans because he did not win the popular vote) have a different view than me me, but that they also have a different view than most of the world.

My Mom always told me. "Son , regardless of what you think, If a hundred people walk up to you and say you look ill, you better go home and lay down"

21 hours ago, sangtip2 said:

Most Americans didn't even elect him the first time so yes, he might be reelected, but no, it will NEVER be by a majority of Americans. 

27 minutes ago, WeekendRaider said:

except perhaps for Bush 41, for decades we Americans had presidents who only told us total bunk.  as bad as he is, he is still marvelous compared to the others and especially, we know for sure, if Hillary Clinton had been elected.  

"as bad as he is, he is still marvelous" ..while all others are scumbags (sic) … since Trump knows more about scumbags than anyone else.  

1 hour ago, WeekendRaider said:

except perhaps for Bush 41, for decades we Americans had presidents who only told us total bunk.  as bad as he is, he is still marvelous compared to the others and especially, we know for sure, if Hillary Clinton had been elected.  

Yeah he's marvelous alright. 

Marvelously deserving of Impeachment. 

Archived