Legal experts summoned by Democrats call Trump actions impeachable

webfact

38 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

The House rules said loaded up with Dems?  no witnesses?  no counsel?  don't think so. The American people are not stupid so the Dems can have fun now as they step into the GOP Senate trap. I'm so going to enjoy this.

The house rules about subpoenas have been voted by the Dems in 2015 in order to investigate Democrats. Now the Dems are using the same rules against them.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/10/28/house-republicans-subpoena-trump-943265

In previous investigations,  there was no counsel too.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Because the GOP were very fair to Clinton during his process and 'prayerful' Nancy is not. Roll on the Senate!!!  let Biden explain how his disgraced son, booted out of the Navy, get's a job worth millions AND admits without his name he would never have got it. Biden withdrew aid to blackmail the Ukraine's to sack the prosecutor - what part of that do you not understand?

Oh really?

The investigation into clinton was more secret than trumps. No dems or repubs were allowed. Clinton also answered subpoena.

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

why are you constantly complaining about Trump if you know he's going to be impeached, disgraced, removed from office and lose the 2020 election to some stable genius (Biden) from the Democrat party?

Please quote 1 poster that has said trump will be convicted.

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Of course it's fair 3 Dem legal experts and 1 GOP (and even he was a Dem). Completely FAIR.

Repubs chose him. Seems hats a greater pointer. Even repubs cannot find a legal scholar from their own party.

So regardless of part allegience. What argument do you have against their views?

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Repubs chose him. Seems hats a greater pointer. Even repubs cannot find a legal scholar from their own party.

So regardless of part allegience. What argument do you have against their views?

Sujo, you waste your time and that is their aim. A couple of posters in particular repeat the same Fox News talking points. I explained specific facts to them, they replied with attacks on process, never the facts because facts don't support their warped perspective. Trump supporters have imbibed the Koolaid and no amount of logic will penetrate that fog.

13 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Please quote 1 poster that has said trump will be convicted.

So its just a long running partisan witch hunt just to smear him and keep the negative press going

all the way to the elections....

2 minutes ago, J Town said:

Sujo, you waste your time and that is their aim. A couple of posters in particular repeat the same Fox News talking points. I explained specific facts to them, they replied with attacks on process, never the facts because facts don't support their warped perspective. Trump supporters have imbibed the Koolaid and no amount of logic will penetrate that fog.

Keep educating us.

i knew one day we would get a smoking gun. From no less than Shokin, who amazingly we have been repeatedly told by posters here that Shokin said Biden did no wrong, and the timeline was out. Wrong, and Wrong. The Bidens are in real trouble now.

Former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin spoke to OAN about Joe Biden's direct role in getting his office to stop investigating his son Hunter.

16 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

i knew one day we would get a smoking gun. From no less than Shokin, who amazingly we have been repeatedly told by posters here that Shokin said Biden did no wrong, and the timeline was out. Wrong, and Wrong. The Bidens are in real trouble now.

Former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin spoke to OAN about Joe Biden's direct role in getting his office to stop investigating his son Hunter.

WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

How will anti-trumpers reject this? Let us count the ways....

It's OAN.....home of conspiracy theories and right wing nut jobs.

The video is shot with paid actors...that's not Shokin.

Joe Biden has been cleared and this has been debunked.

BTW....was that Giuliani making a cameo? Nice.

And yes...Shokin needs 24/7 protection from now on...remember  Epstein.

18 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Not a single Trump critic has said Biden is innocent. I've personally said hang them all if they're guilty. What Trump supporters do is bring this in as a deflection in defense of Trump. Whether or not the Bidens did anything wrong has nothing to do with Trump's criminality.

23 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Ahahaha. The corrupt prosecutor the world wanted removed for not investigating corruption.

Btw. No one said shokin said bidens did no wrong. Everyone said shokin was corrupt and not investigating.

It was the prosecutor that replaced shokin that actually did investigate burisma and found nothing.

Gees you guys really clutching at straws here. You do understand that even if the bidens are guilty of charles manson like murders is absolutely irrelevant to what trump is being investigated for.

You guys just dont get it. You are oblivious to facts.

Not a single Trump critic has said Biden is innocent. I've personally said hang them all if they're guilty. What Trump supporters do is bring this in as a deflection in defense of Trump. Whether or not the Bidens did anything wrong has nothing to do with Trump's criminality.

And thats it in a nutshell. Its all irrelevant to what trump did. 

4 hours ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Trump has done more than the last dozen Presidents combined to improve the lives and fortunes of Americans. He could have likely achieved even more if it weren't for the constant muck flinging by the left.

Poverty rate in the U.S. is second only to Israel among advanced nations. 

There are 40+ million people (12%) who would tell you the  "improved lives" statement is wrong

National debt is Trillions higher, than 3 years ago. 

"As of 2019, the U.S. national debt was more than $22 trillion, which is greater than the economic output of the entire country." 

No worries, just keep printing money... Trump will keep making the rich richer on Wall Street

Just now, TopDeadSenter said:

Sujo

•  
  •  
  •  
  On 11/27/2019 at 9:22 AM, WalkingOrders said:

Either you think it reasonable that he be investigated or you don't. 

he already was investigated. Found nothing.

Where did i say he was innocent. They found nothing.

And please state how that is relevant to what trump is being investigated for.

On second thoughts dont. The facts have been explained multiple times but u just deflect.

29 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

WOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Actually thats the documentary that giuliano went to ukraine to make. I mentioned it the other day. How ukraine govt wont meet with giuliano as he is peddling conspiracy theories by those that are corrupt. I even stated supporters would lap it up without wuestion as they dont understand facts.

Unfortunately, so do the folks who REALLY matter - the corrupt Republican senate.

I do note even republicans dont bother to question witnesses to what trump did. They just rant and say but joe but joe.

15 minutes ago, TopDeadSenter said:

deleted

•  

Nice edit.

My statement is correct. Burisma was investigated. Nothing found agsinst hunter biden. 

Joe not investigated. Wonder why that is. Maybe Barr doing it now. Wouldnt hold my hopes up if i were you guys. But i really dont care as he is not the president, hes not even the dem candidate yet.

One may ask tho, why did trump want ukraine to announce an investigation into him?

And, even if old joe is guilty as sin, it is still nothing to do with what trump did.

Stop deflecting.

2 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

I don't think they even need to call the Bidens. Lindsey is determined not to take a page from the Dem playbook and turn this dead serious event into a circus of flippantry (my word).

He won't call Schiff either. You dont need them. All you need is to play clips of the hearsay witnesses.

And Sondland saying everything he said he presumed...

I do think they need to get this whistleblower on the stand tho....he's a treasonous SOB who needs to be dissected.

Agree and IMO they will get the whistleblower on the stand. Though many would like to deny Trump his basic constitutional rights, he does have a right to face his accuser.  That will happen if this goes to the Senate, guaranteed.

2 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Agree and IMO they will get the whistleblower on the stand. Though many would like to deny Trump his basic constitutional rights, he does have a right to face his accuser.  That will happen if this goes to the Senate, guaranteed.

His accusers have spoken under oath. Let’s not put the whistleblower and family in harms way by some Trump’s nutters. 

1 hour ago, Sujo said:

Actually thats the documentary that giuliano went to ukraine to make. I mentioned it the other day. How ukraine govt wont meet with giuliano as he is peddling conspiracy theories by those that are corrupt. I even stated supporters would lap it up without wuestion as they dont understand facts.

(Un)surprisingly enough, the only people who want to meet with him in Ukraine are pro-Russia! ????

35 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

No he doesnt. Its not a criminal trial. Also, his accuser is congress, he could face them but is too afraid.

1 hour ago, TopDeadSenter said:

Lol! The "very good prosecutor". Let's have look at what the US ambassador (you know, the one working for Obama and Biden) was stating in september 2015, complaining that Shokin's office was not investigating Burisma, when Shokin was General Prosecutor:

Pyatt specifically called for the investigation and removal of officials who were involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevskiy:

“We have learned that there have been times that the PGO not only did not support investigations into corruption, but rather undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases.

For example, in the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky [cq], the U.K. authorities had seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Officials at the PGO’s office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure.

Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.

The misconduct by the PGO officials who wrote those letters should be investigated, and those responsible for subverting the case by authorizing those letters should – at a minimum – be summarily terminated.”

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Lol! The "very good prosecutor". Let's have look at what the US ambassador (you know, the one working for Obama and Biden) was stating in september 2015, complaining that Shokin's office was not investigating Burisma, when Shokin was General Prosecutor:

Pyatt specifically called for the investigation and removal of officials who were involved in the failure to help the British authorities investigate Zlochevskiy:

“We have learned that there have been times that the PGO not only did not support investigations into corruption, but rather undermined prosecutors working on legitimate corruption cases.

For example, in the case of former Ecology Minister Mykola Zlochevsky [cq], the U.K. authorities had seized 23 million dollars in illicit assets that belonged to the Ukrainian people. Officials at the PGO’s office were asked by the U.K to send documents supporting the seizure.

Instead they sent letters to Zlochevsky’s attorneys attesting that there was no case against him. As a result, the money was freed by the U.K. court and shortly thereafter the money was moved to Cyprus.

The misconduct by the PGO officials who wrote those letters should be investigated, and those responsible for subverting the case by authorizing those letters should – at a minimum – be summarily terminated.”

https://www.justsecurity.org/66271/timeline-trump-giuliani-bidens-and-ukrainegate/

You put far more effort into debunking apologists than i ever would.

They wont listen. 

To me bottom line there has been no defense offered up for what trump has been accused of I’ve seen deflection (Biden),I’m a victim lots and lots of russan disinformation I’m dumbfounded that the republicans are so terrified of this guy but never mind he’s exposed for what he is common 2020!!!

7 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Yes he does. The whistleblower will testify, IF this ever gets to the Senate.

Another “moving the goal post” tactic. All too common with the Reps running on empty. 

Reps complained that there is no house vote and Pelosi now announced the vote they’d demanded. Then they demand that the inquiry to be public. They got that. The goal post was move against when they complained that Trump didn’t have the chance to defend. They invited him for the impeachment hearing and he declined.

Will this end with the whistle blower? Judging from those ridiculous and endless goal post moving, most likely not. 

Archived