Legal experts summoned by Democrats call Trump actions impeachable

webfact

42 minutes ago, mogandave said:

There does not need to be a crime, much less evidence of one for Trump to be impeached. 

Impeachment is a political process, not a legal one. 

Well at least you are being honest!  roll on the next Dem POTUS!   dontcha think  2020 should be the test?

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, J Town said:

Question - do you acknowledge Trump called the newly elected president of Ukraine and asked him to make a public statement about investigating the Bidens? I mean, even Trump admitted it, saying it was "perfect." This is commonly referred to as "E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E"

A mom made some brownies for her kids. The smelled delicious, and the kids were about to dig in. Mom said "I put a little dog doo in the batter." The kids were shocked! "Really mom, dog doo in the batter?" Mom replied "It's just a little, you won't even notice."

What Trump did was illegal, and any patriotic citizen should be outraged at this repugnant attempt to cheat in the 2020 election. Some people look at it as not that big a deal. NO! It is the dog doo in the 2020 election process.

Oh so what Biden did on TV was not E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E?  strange that eh?  still his son did ok working for a company where he didn't speak the language nor understand the industry.  Hypocrites they are.

3 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

The three Dem lawyers weren't there for facts...but for giving opinions.

Cant believe the nasty woman who dragged Barron Trump's name into this...despicable.

All in all...another snooze fest arranged by Nadler. I doubt many people watched it....all they have

to fall back on is CNN and MSNBC who will spin this like a conviction has already been reached.

Roll on, Senate trial. Joe Biden, Hunter Biden raise your right hand and let's get this laundry started.

Its time to wash America clean.

What was the 4th lawyer there for, facts?

you do realise all four where asked to attend to give their opinion on what trump did was impeachable, not to provide facts.

so using your own logic, hunter and joe biden, raise your hand if you have any first hand facts regarding what trump did. No? Then why are you here.

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

Oh so what Biden did on TV was not E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E?  strange that eh?  still his son did ok working for a company where he didn't speak the language nor understand the industry.  Hypocrites they are.

Classic deflection, I NEVER said that, you use it to draw attention away. Hang them ALL if they're guilty. And you never did answer my question.

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Well at least you are being honest!  roll on the next Dem POTUS!   dontcha think  2020 should be the test?

Its not about being honest, its the law, there does not need to be a crime.

So when a dem is president i expect all republicans to stand by their own argument.

Just now, Sujo said:

What was the 4th lawyer there for, facts?

you do realise all four where asked to attend to give their opinion on what trump did was impeachable, not to provide facts.

so using your own logic, hunter and joe biden, raise your hand if you have any first hand facts regarding what trump did. No? Then why are you here.

The three legal scholars were the only ones who used facts. The fourth deflected, bobbed and weaved, and spewed nonsense to provide Fox Viewers the out-of-context sound bites.

4 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Correct, what biden said g he did on tv was not a crime. He was not president and did not ask for the govt to investigate a political rival.

1 minute ago, Sujo said:

Its not about being honest, its the law, there does not need to be a crime.

So when a dem is president i expect all republicans to stand by their own argument.

Fact - over the last 30 years, Republicans attempted to impeach 50% of all Democratic presidents. Still waiting for an answer to my question.

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

"hands up all those who have any evidence of Trump wrongdoing"?  None?  not ONE hand?

you know that word right?  "E-V-I-D-E-N-C-E"  the sort of thing you teach in your law schools?  pathetic

This guy certainly think so:

Link: FOX NEWS JUDGE SAYS EVIDENCE FOR IMPEACHMENT 'OVERWHELMING'

"Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has claimed that evidence presented against President Donald Trump in the impeachment inquiry is "overwhelming."

Napolitano made the remarks during a video interview taped Thursday with Reason's Nick Gillespie, which was uploaded the following day to the libertarian media outlet's ReasonTV channel on YouTube. In the interview, Napolitano said Democrats had produced "overwhelming" evidence of Trump's "impeachable behavior.""

Care to comments on that BobBKK? If not then you are.....what's that word you called others? Starts with a "p".....:coffee1:

23 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

All in all...another snooze fest arranged by Nadler. I doubt many people watched it..

Yes i can understand how many trump supporters would be bored by intelligent legal arguments. They seem to prefer circus clowns with the bells and whistles.

27 minutes ago, Becker said:

This guy certainly think so:

Link: FOX NEWS JUDGE SAYS EVIDENCE FOR IMPEACHMENT 'OVERWHELMING'

"Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano has claimed that evidence presented against President Donald Trump in the impeachment inquiry is "overwhelming."

Napolitano made the remarks during a video interview taped Thursday with Reason's Nick Gillespie, which was uploaded the following day to the libertarian media outlet's ReasonTV channel on YouTube. In the interview, Napolitano said Democrats had produced "overwhelming" evidence of Trump's "impeachable behavior.""

Care to comments on that BobBKK? If not then you are.....what's that word you called others? Starts with a "p".....:coffee1:

LOl...Napolitano.

The good judge doth protest too much.

"On April 27, 2019, Trump tweeted: “Ever since Andrew Napolitano came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court and I said no, he’s been very hostile.”

Napolitano said he had two meetings with Trump during the transition at which the president-elect asked him to describe his ideal qualities in a Supreme Court nominee. When Trump said it sounded like Napolitano described himself, he said he was actually talking about future nominee Neil Gorsuch. 

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/andrew-napolitano-supreme-court-shortlist-trump-236488

https://apnews.com/52b6a16fa159457b907cc90c4846d6a0

27 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Dear Biden & Son

you are here because what Trump "did" is directly linked to throwing light onyour actions in Ukraine....which have neither been thoroughly investigated...nor debunked (except by liberal MSM).

The public thinks it stinks to high heaven.

13 hours ago, webfact said:

....and lacked testimony from people with direct knowledge of the relevant events,

sure, the people with direct knowledge of the relevant events were not allowed to testify, they were (are) afraid of Trump's retaliation.... remember he did say """ bad things will happen..... """

11 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

LOl...Napolitano.

The good judge doth protest too much.

"On April 27, 2019, Trump tweeted: “Ever since Andrew Napolitano came to my office to ask that I appoint him to the U.S. Supreme Court and I said no, he’s been very hostile.”

Napolitano said he had two meetings with Trump during the transition at which the president-elect asked him to describe his ideal qualities in a Supreme Court nominee. When Trump said it sounded like Napolitano described himself, he said he was actually talking about future nominee Neil Gorsuch. He said Trump asked him to pitch himself."

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/andrew-napolitano-supreme-court-shortlist-trump-236488

https://apnews.com/52b6a16fa159457b907cc90c4846d6a0

I must say you're really getting the hang of these lame diversions:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

And Nancy and her family as so squeaky clean then - 555! Just like the Clintons, the Bidens etc etc.

Wonder how left wing liberals and democrats will react when a Republican controlled house spends all its time trying to impeach one of their Presidents!

I have been for my siesta and it seems that (at least according to you) there was an election and the Republicans control the house.

Was I dreaming or are you?

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

I have worked for companies in 3 or 4 countries where the main language was not English, though to be fair I did know a fair amount about the industry. Fortunately many of the staff spoke English and helped me understand what I needed to do and know.

Does that mean that I was a hypocrite as well?

However I was a quick learner and by the time my contract had finished I had improved and simplified my job for the guy who took over from me.

41 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

deleted post.

b.

1 hour ago, JHolmesJr said:

Dear Biden & Son

you are here because what Trump "did" is directly linked to throwing light onyour actions in Ukraine....which have neither been thoroughly investigated...nor debunked (except by liberal MSM).

The public thinks it stinks to high heaven.

Same debunked claim, same reply!

Ask Barr to investigate! 

Bill! You are a total failure! There is a case which is absolutely overflowing with reasons to investigate, and you do nothing? And it's not like your boss does not care, right?

Ah! Ah!

10 minutes ago, torturedsole said:

Nice deflection.

The OP is about trump impeachment and you are on about climate change and accuse ME of deflection?

You really cant make this stuff up. Hilarious.

BTW. The chosen climatologists asked for all peer reviewed submissions for and against.

Now how about getting on topic. 

21 minutes ago, candide said:

Same debunked claim, same reply!

Ask Barr to investigate! 

Bill! You are a total failure! There is a case which is absolutely overflowing with reasons to investigate, and you do nothing? And it's not like your boss does not care, right?

Ah! Ah!

I know, they just dont get it. What bidens did is irrelevant. The investigation is about what trump did.

If they want biden investigated, again, then do it. But this is not a biden investigation.

17 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

It is central to the accusations made against Trump and his administration.

CENTRAL.

How? Trump has avenues to investigate a wrongdoing by a political rival. 

So please show me how bidens testimony on what he may or may not have done is central to what trump is being investigated for.

The 2 are not related. Which is probably not uncommon for lots of trump supporters.

17 minutes ago, Sujo said:

So please show me how bidens testimony on what he may or may not have done is central to what trump is being investigated for.

It is coming....when Biden gets called up to testify at the Senate trial.

Pelosi is flipping the switch now....its a GO!

Lets make this really really simple bigly.

joe biden gives evidence. He says his son was getting paid by burisma to get favors from him. Joe admits giving those favors, then wanders down a kiev street and kills someone. All admitted under oath in trumps impeachment trial.

in what universe is that relevant to what trump is being investigated for doing. Trump is not being investigated for having the bidens investigated, that can be done.

What he is being investigated for is asking a foreign govt to investigate a political rival. That he cannot do.

Archived