Legal experts summoned by Democrats call Trump actions impeachable

webfact

11 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

indsay graham was very precise on hannity 9.12.19 . he is goin to have comney testifying in front of his committee. a question would be why comney called steele still a credible source in an interview on tv 22.4.2018.

Lindsey Graham is one of THE worst boot licking sycophants Trump has up his (deleted). Lindsey precisely LIES disgracefully, shamefully, and when videos of him are aired from the recent past (2016) then compared to his lies today, the "WOW" factor is amazing, even for a Trump supporting politician.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sujo said:

I asked, in what way was comey involved in this impeachment in any way.

Btw,  you quote from april 2018? There wasnt even a congress investigation then. You are confusing 2 seperate matters.

Also just recently graham said they will not call any aditional witnesses to those that already testified.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/republicans-prepare-to-call-no-witnesses-during-senate-impeachment-trial/

He understood that if they called additional witnesses, they would also have to accept calling in Pompeo, Bolson, Giuliani, etc....

1 minute ago, candide said:

He understood that if they called additional witnesses, they would also have to accept calling in Pompeo, Bolson, Giuliani, etc....

As well, Lindsey started yapping like a punt dog with his tail between his legs when asked if he would subpoena phone records, knowing full well if they get those, they could get his, and he does NOT want to open THAT door! HAHAHA!!!

On 12/9/2019 at 6:37 PM, TopDeadSenter said:

i knew one day we would get a smoking gun. From no less than Shokin, who amazingly we have been repeatedly told by posters here that Shokin said Biden did no wrong, and the timeline was out. Wrong, and Wrong. The Bidens are in real trouble now.

Former Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin spoke to OAN about Joe Biden's direct role in getting his office to stop investigating his son Hunter.

the same OAN that rudy is working with. The OAN that is trying to get a dodgy guy a visa to US.

https://news.yahoo.com/pro-trump-network-oan-tried-023024753.html

the first time in us history a us president will get impeached without a crime. thus given where does the treason, misdemeanour, high crime then come from  ??? since quid pro uo, bribery, exstortion etc disappeared from the political corrupt dem impeachment agenda. schiff, pelosi, nadler should be impeached abuse of power, obstruction of justice, lying under oath. however the us public has noticed. hence the dems will be paying the price see battleground states pa, wis, mi

polls against impechment 50.8 to 57 %.

wbr

roobaa01

21 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

the first time in us history a us president will get impeached without a crime.

Stop. JUST stop that nonsense. MULTIPLE crimes, then following cover ups (MORE crimes), then obstructing the investigations (EVEN MORE crimes). You can't expect to be taken seriously by adults at the grown ups table if you're just going to regurgitate childish lies.

1 hour ago, roobaa01 said:

the first time in us history a us president will get impeached without a crime. thus given where does the treason, misdemeanour, high crime then come from  ??? since quid pro uo, bribery, exstortion etc disappeared from the political corrupt dem impeachment agenda. schiff, pelosi, nadler should be impeached abuse of power, obstruction of justice, lying under oath. however the us public has noticed. hence the dems will be paying the price see battleground states pa, wis, mi

wbr

roobaa01

If you watched the legal scholars give evidence you wouldnt even ask.

wbr

roobaa01

Defense is futile. He will be impeached by the House. It will go to congress and reading today news about another congressman joining the other 4 not seeking re-election, your polls are immaterial. The senate majority is getting thinner by the day and Trump may not see the 2020 election. 

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

Defense is futile. He will be impeached by the House. It will go to congress and reading today news about another congressman joining the other 4 not seeking re-election, your polls are immaterial. The senate majority is getting thinner by the day and Trump may not see the 2020 election. 

I didn't take that post seriously so I didn't get past the first line until just now. Besides the spelling, do you see a math error? Things that make you go, "Huh?!?"

On 12/10/2019 at 5:53 PM, tlandtday said:

Any rational unbiased person can see that there is clearly something wrong with this process....

Speaking of Gaetz. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/12/12/where-is-matt-gaetzs-humanity/

Where is Matt Gaetz’s humanity?

House Judiciary Committee members, before approving impeachment articles, debated pointsprofound and trivial, relevant and extraneous, fair and phony. And then there was Matt Gaetz.

The Florida Republican thought he’d have some fun with Hunter Biden’s drug and alcohol addiction.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, J Town said:

I didn't take that post seriously so I didn't get past the first line until just now. Besides the spelling, do you see a math error? Things that make you go, "Huh?!?"

Math looks good, comprehension error? 'To' may also denote a range of values for a series of items, in this case the mentioned swing states whose against impeachment poll values range from 50.8 to 57%.

On 12/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, roobaa01 said:

however the us public has noticed. hence the dems will be paying the price see battleground states pa, wis, mi

35 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

Headlines how are China has agreed to the deal.  More reason for those swing state voters to be against impeachment, and more reason for vulnerable Dems to back out of this horror show.

Well the dems strung the process out for one more day of news cycle. They showed what sleaze balls they are last night by delaying the vote. You watch the mainstream news such as CNN and NBC and you would think the world is ending. 

You go outside and you see restaurants and bars full, people shopping, record holiday sales and an all around feeling of good cheer. 

Watching any of the current crew of dems quoting great historical figures is so comical. It reminds me of Bentsen telling Quayle. "Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy, I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator you're no Jack Kennedy."

Maybe Schiff can show up dressed as Ben Franklin next.

The whole thing is so phony baloney. 

You go outside and you see restaurants and bars full, people shopping, record holiday sales and an all around feeling of good cheer. They seem unaware that none of this is making a difference in everyday life. 90% of the American public don't spend hours everyday obsessing about this.

I pray for Pelosi and the dems every night. It brings me no great joy to watch them fail so badly.

6 hours ago, Kelsall said:

Headlines how are China has agreed to the deal.  More reason for those swing state voters to be against impeachment, and more reason for vulnerable Dems to back out of this horror show.

Phase 1 of the deal. US delays tarriff hike, china agrees to buy more.

China has agreed to this before, then not done it.

You guys are easily pleased.

4 hours ago, Sujo said:

Phase 1 of the deal. US delays tarriff hike, china agrees to buy more.

China has agreed to this before, then not done it.

You guys are easily pleased.

so phase 2 hoax ukraine impeachment is in the making senate leader mitch hinted already witnesses will be called to shed light on the dems power abuses through pelosi, schiff and nadler etc. thereto he mentioned omniously some dems would pay a prize.

wbr

roobaa01

On 12/13/2019 at 11:51 PM, Cryingdick said:

Well the dems strung the process out for one more day of news cycle. They showed what sleaze balls they are last night by delaying the vote. You watch the mainstream news such as CNN and NBC and you would think the world is ending. 

You go outside and you see restaurants and bars full, people shopping, record holiday sales and an all around feeling of good cheer. 

Watching any of the current crew of dems quoting great historical figures is so comical. It reminds me of Bentsen telling Quayle. "Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy, I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator you're no Jack Kennedy."

Maybe Schiff can show up dressed as Ben Franklin next.

The whole thing is so phony baloney. 

You go outside and you see restaurants and bars full, people shopping, record holiday sales and an all around feeling of good cheer. They seem unaware that none of this is making a difference in everyday life. 90% of the American public don't spend hours everyday obsessing about this.

I pray for Pelosi and the dems every night. It brings me no great joy to watch them fail so badly.

This is the equivalent of asking someone to comment on climate change by asking them to look out the window. 

Archived