Racing driver/Actress survive Ferrari devastation outside Bangkok

webfact

Racing driver/Actress survive Ferrari devastation outside Bangkok

1MAIN.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A well known Racing Driver survived with a broken right leg after crashing his Ferrari into a cement barrier on the Sri Nakharin road outbound from Bangkok about 3.30 am Wednesday morning.

The front right of the vehicle was destroyed and Saravut Sereethoranakul, 36, had to be cut out.

He was able to say that he thought he hit an oil slick. Police are not sure - they think he might have been going fast, reported Sanook. 

In the passenger seat was a well known actress Sanathachat, 25, also known as "Fon Hormone".

She was only slightly injured. She suffered superficial chest injuries. 

Both were taken to Sikharin Hospital before being transferred to a hospital within the city of Bangkok.

Sanook reported that Saravut is the owner of a well known brand of bird's nest soup drink and is a member of the PSC Motorsport racing team. 

The accident happened near the Dynasty Tile Top ceramics shop outbound by some roadworks for the construction of a railway. 

Samrong Neua police are investigating. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-05

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Why do they always blame anything but driver error and speeding. Is ‘losing face’ so much trouble? Put your hand up and accept responsibility. 

The BROWN envelope changes everything 

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He was able to say that he thought he hit an oil slick. Police are not sure - they think he might have been going fast,  

This just made my day...  to completely 'paste in' the front of a modern sports car and the 'they think he might have been going to fast' !!!  

Meanwhile everyone is thinking 'they' the BiB are not doing enough thinking !!

A car wreck at 3:30am and no reports of alcohol or drugs tests ???

Luckily no one was killed this time. 

7 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Why do they always blame anything but driver error and speeding. Is ‘losing face’ so much trouble? Put your hand up and accept responsibility. 

Losing Face! This is the core problem of this country, they may have the expensive toys but mentally they are stuck in the stone age!

3 minutes ago, Bournville said:

I think speed was involved 5555. Unless this was a magical oil patch that can propel a car faster! 

It's a damned good advert for buying a safe fast sport car! Ferrari sales should skyrocket now! 

The driver claimed 'oil patch'.... where then? oil doesn't evaporate !

Just another guy driving like a tool... the type of car involved is capable of extremely high speed within a short distance, 3:30am, probably pished up and showing off. The driver is wealthy and thus more conducive to favorable treatment by the BiB for a charitable contribution. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

She was only slightly injured. She suffered superficial chest injuries. 

Bruised nipples, she will be OK, I am a racing driver look how fast I can Goooooo.

bruised ego for him.both lucky,looking at the state of the Ferrari.

regards Worgeordie

4 hours ago, petedk said:

Judging by the damage to the car I would say he was only crawling along.

Speeding in a Ferrari? No way.

Never  saw the point of those  car types  here as the roads are so bad, must bash the underside every few minutes with the rubbish elevation changes  like the canal bridges etc

2 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

It would seem that both in the car were wearing seat belts. If they survived that crash, they better thank the safety of a properly built vehicle. 

Ridiculous  comment , clearly solely down to the idiot  amulet

Just now, Old Croc said:
2 minutes ago, tifino said:
4 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

When they saw it was Ferrari I'm sure there was only one thing on their mind.

"numberplate' for lotto...

Close, it has to do with windfalls.

however... the wrong type of affluence might just rub off on to you

I bet the driver had some "wet patches"  after that crash.  Don't blame it on oil on the road that you didn't even see! You were going too fast, showing off to some girl and can't handle the power. Some racing driver !!

Archived