Racing driver/Actress survive Ferrari devastation outside Bangkok

webfact

On 12/5/2019 at 6:47 PM, thailand49 said:

I pulled up he wasn't dead but in lots of pain I said in Thai " does it hurt " he shook his head yes, I said " good " and drove off. ????

I've gotten to a point and it isn't because Thais are bad people!  "

Agreed - it's because you are not 'good people' !!!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Would it been better for you if the driver had ram into a vehicle and killed a family with kids?  Maybe you are satisfied that the government and police will just say " are you o.k. " pay a 500 baht fine and everyone goes back to their lives waiting for the next hour to see another story like this?

Perhaps you should just go around and assassinate any young driver who may have an accident in the future, thus preventing injury and death to innocents... hmmm... 

I get what you are implying - some people drive and ride around with complete and utter carelessness combined with a degree of impunity, that is despicable, but the Police and poor enforcement is to blame for this. 

Wishing someone dead because they have had an accent highlights a rather abhorrent attitude, do you also wish anyone involved in a single car accident in your home country dead ? 

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:31 PM, webfact said:

He was able to say that he thought he hit an oil slick. Police are not sure - they think he might have been going fast, reported Sanook. 

In the passenger seat was a well known actress Sanathachat, 25, also known as "Fon Hormone".

I wonder if his professional driving skills might have been distracted by his young, nubile passenger. He might have been "fawning" over her "hormones" and hit a "slippery" spot (on the road of course) causing his right leg to twitch, pressing the accelerator pedal to the floor. 

Been there, done that but my old ride didn't have that kind of acceleration capabilities.

31 minutes ago, thailand49 said:

You don't get it do you?  It was an example, wake up and smell the coffee?  Personally I couldn't give a rat a-- how it reflects on me! Not sorry one bit for the driver in fact if he doesn't dies I hope he isn't able to operate a vehicle again especially race one. I hope that reflect poorly on me!  You get where I'm going with this it isn't going to change!

I'm sorry, I'm not deliberately targeting you, but each post of yours I'm reading on this subject seems to highlight an extreme level of bitterness. 

This guy had one accident in which no one was seriously hurt, do you feel the same for all drivers involved in an accident? 

Putting innocents at risk is one thing, and I believe this guy did just that, he was lucky and got away with it (so were the innocents nearby, if any). 

What about anyone responsible for poorly secured loads, mini-van drivers taking risks with the lives of others and the multitude of other day-to-day occurrences which present grave danger to innocent bystanders? do you wish all of these people dead?

I ask, because it seems you are extremely angry at this guy, which is fair enough, if you are equally as angry at anyone else who places the lives of innocent people in danger. 

12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Perhaps you should just go around and assassinate any young driver who may have an accident in the future, thus preventing injury and death to innocents... hmmm... 

I get what you are implying - some people drive and ride around with complete and utter carelessness combined with a degree of impunity, that is despicable, but the Police and poor enforcement is to blame for this. 

Wishing someone dead because they have had an accent highlights a rather abhorrent attitude, do you also wish anyone involved in a single car accident in your home country dead ? 

First, I don't need to assassinate any young drivers why target them there are these drivers of all ages here for one major reason they will do it on their own.  Now I'm not saying every driver just the one's who have learned to drive as it is their right when it is a privilege and here is seem " in general " a great majority of them.

Maybe you missed one of my other post which I've been posting for a number of years, the blame does start as I've noted, Government and police!

Never said everyone, I commented on this particular topic with this particular driver this time he got into an accident, it wasn't the first and it might not be the last although from the photos he was lucky if he doesn't learn this he does deserve to die and hopefully the next time he is as lucky as this time and only hit a wall and not kill someone!

12 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I'm sorry, I'm not deliberately targeting you, but each post of yours I'm reading on this subject seems to highlight an extreme level of bitterness. 

This guy had one accident in which no one was seriously hurt, do you feel the same for all drivers involved in an accident? 

Putting innocents at risk is one thing, and I believe this guy did just that, he was lucky and got away with it (so were the innocents nearby, if any). 

What about anyone responsible for poorly secured loads, mini-van drivers taking risks with the lives of others and the multitude of other day-to-day occurrences which present grave danger to innocent bystanders? do you wish all of these people dead?

I ask, because it seems you are extremely angry at this guy, which is fair enough, if you are equally as angry at anyone else who places the lives of innocent people in danger. 

I don't denied there is bitterness but not towards the Thai people in general, but as you noted towards this government and the police for not caring about the Thai people in general. This is a small country and this is simple to fix but year after year they produce drivers with this type of attitude. In my fifteen years of driving before my comments here or bitterness, I seen hourly death on the road, seen it first hand kids die before my eyes refusing to give even a CM even if it sends them to their grave. Seen my son's playmate a number of years ago while her father was taking her to school on his motorbike run down from behind by a drunk driver and the police wouldn't do a thing because the father had no money to pay. 

Let me be clear!  I've not said every driver!  I've responded many times to accidents here on ThaiVisa for years never wish any driver as I have noted but it doesn't surprise me one bit, but regardless I might have been the only one but I can say with uncertainty there are many who are thinking the way I do. I've not targeted all drivers only those who have learned and practice deadly habits unknowingly due to no enforcement and when you have that is like putting a gun in the hands of a child. When it comes to the general public as you noted, secured loads, mini-drivers, etc. I guess if they go unchecked and this is their attitude when on the road if them dying is a way to save others I guess I do wish them dead so they don't even come close to making a mistake in taking another life regardless of who they are this might be the best solution since the authorities don't have the fortitude to put their foot down and do it. These type of drivers being employed by companies go unchecked and when drivers are guilty the companies need to be penalized heavily!

Am I angry at this particular guy, no as you noted I'm bitter make up your mind? I don't even know the guy but I think from the report we can generalized the type?  It is not personal just as I know you aren't making your response to me personally. In the end, when you imply " everyone "  there is a huge difference in a driver making a simple mistake these are called accidents. in this case the guy for whatever reason was speeding racing in commercial driving we label this " if you put yourself in a situation where something is going to happen the chances it will " in this particular case he did just that it happen and lucky he ran into a wall and didn't hurt or kill anyone but himself and his passenger that is the most credit you are going to get out of me.

My biggest fear or nightmare and I think you can sense a bit of my personality in my response regardless if I'm a guest in this country although been here 15 years, if something happen to my Thai family here by a driver like this accident or not, or by a driver who has driver killing habits ( not everyone ) don't expect me to sit by and say nothing!

On 12/6/2019 at 7:45 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Too right man.... destroying a Ferrari, he should be hung by his nuts.

On 12/4/2019 at 7:19 PM, bristolgeoff said:

he had time for a good excuse,for sure he is going to say he was not driving fast,he wants a pay put.also he is lucky he survived like the passenger

very dangerous car driving .drive carefully friend

On 12/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, Bournville said:

I think speed was involved 5555. Unless this was a magical oil patch that can propel a car faster! 

It's a damned good advert for buying a safe fast sport car! Ferrari sales should skyrocket now! 

and just how many can afford one, or have enough money to run one. that is servicing and insurance charges !!!

Archived