Racing driver/Actress survive Ferrari devastation outside Bangkok

webfact

1 hour ago, Bergfex said:

A Ferrari is not made for Thais. They should drive their Pick Up Trucks and that´s it. A Ferrari belongs to Italy. Period.

Many Thais think they can drive with our High Tech cars, not a good Idea. 

Yes, they haven't transitioned well from the buffalo cart, have they! They really need to get back to basics!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing they both survived. It is fairly obvious he was traveling at very high speed, and it is likely he just lost control of the vehicle. Never, ever take responsibility for the problems you cause in life. This way you can be a more honorable member of society. 

So this Guy was a Racing Driver was he

Just proves that anybody can drive a vehicle quickly, the really clever bit is keeping it under control, and being able to stop the thing.

He was probably P!%%3d up, and showing off to the Bint

I hope the find him DUI, and also strip his Racing License ( if he really has one ) from him, as he is obviously not a capable safe driver. 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

He was able to say that he thought he hit an oil slick. Police are not sure - they think he might have been going fast, reported Sanook.

Yeah, yeah.....that's the story!  

If he was driving at normal speed and hit an oil slick, being a "racing driver" he might have been able to save it.....or at least would have a little damage.

It's obvious that he was driving way too fast and lost control.  He was showing off for his pretty...

And yes, I did race in my younger days.   If there was an oil slick, the cops would have seen it, and taken pictures while pointing at it...

6 hours ago, PatOngo said:

Losing Face! This is the core problem of this country, they may have the expensive toys but mentally they are stuck in the stone age!

Hahahaahahahaaha OMG. The blatant propaganda on this site is unreal. Do you folks actually believe this nonsense your peddling??? My God, this is standard in the US and with WAY nicer cars. My buddy’s car got absolutely wrecked on his way to Vegas last year: https://youtu.be/Lvh2eWVn_Vw

But any excuse to bash poor Thailand, of course. It gets old guys. 99% can see through the blatant propaganda. #fakenews #maga2020.

43 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

It's only weak hearted and indoctrinated people that can't admit when they are wrong!

Just because you think you are never wrong doesn't mean you are always right.

You've made at least one incorrect statement in this thread, yet probably don't realise.

Wannabe race car driver more like it  a trust fund Millenial that can pay for a race car drive??  

Oil slick?? Aha  more like 2 bottle of wine and showing off to his Thai actress gf  (if you can call her a actress!!) 

3am + Ferrari + a girl = I'm going to show you  how much of a man I am... 

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

A car wreck at 3:30am and no reports of alcohol or drugs tests ???

I wonder if any CCTV in the area would show his lights going past as quick as a blink, that's got to be a 150km badda bing badda band badda booom wall event !

4 hours ago, Chazar said:

Never  saw the point of those  car types  here

They're available here only for show-off. The punk couldn't even keep his ride on a public highway without crashing into cement barriers. I'd like to see him on a race track.  555

29 minutes ago, shy coconut said:

Just because you think you are never wrong doesn't mean you are always right.

You've made at least one incorrect statement in this thread, yet probably don't realise.

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong.……...OMG where's my face gone!????

21 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

There are an awful lot of bitter and jealous princesses on this forum.

What is concerning is a serious accident occurred at 3:30am and there have been no reports of an Alcohol test being administered. 

We ALL know how the system works...

FB_IMG_1525906098873.jpg

Archived