Racing driver/Actress survive Ferrari devastation outside Bangkok

webfact

7 hours ago, Chang_paarp said:

It would seem that both in the car were wearing seat belts. If they survived that crash, they better thank the safety of a properly built vehicle. 

No, no, no and no. You are complety wrong. Seat belts and engineering had nothing to do with it.

download (1).jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Reigntax said:

Just a minor ding. Somchai the panel beater will have it glued back together in a few weeks.

I hope the superficial chest injuries won't require new silicon implants !!!!

Minor chest injuries were all she suffered? Maybe it's the only place they looked.

44 minutes ago, Mick501 said:

Are you touched?

I should feel touched but I guess living here for close to 2 decades know it will never change because of the culture and lack of understanding of the government how to enforced so people will continue to do these types of things because they know there is zero chance of being caught.

Maybe I'm starting to be like the rest of the Thai population desensitized to the deaths the difference not afraid to say how I really feel although it is wrong but I have no plans to retract nor am I planning to go to the temple so I will feel better about myself.

Guess I'm going through a phase right now, I got a ear full yesterday because while driving I saw a young boy punching his girlfriend or wife while waiting for the light to turn. Everyone was standing and looking while this was happening finally I got out of the car and put a stop to it. Later in the day I was on my bike going to 7/11, kid flies by like he was in a race to get to his grave? he was weaving in and out of traffic showing off?  last second had to lay the bike down as I pulled up he wasn't dead but in lots of pain I said in Thai " does it hurt " he shook his head yes, I said " good " and drove off. ????

I've gotten to a point and it isn't because Thais are bad people!  " These types of drivers if they don't die today they will tomorrow, I just hope they kill themselves before they kill other innocents people "!

5 hours ago, giddyup said:

How do you walk away from that with only "slight injuries"?

Simple... where there is no sense there is no feeling.

Passenger "Fon Hormone" :cheesy: was only slightly injured. She suffered superficial chest injuries. Not a good idea to use ones boobs as air bags.

Sad, a nice car wasted on an idiot.

And here she is.... wearing seat belt!

Fon Hormone.jpg

11 hours ago, petedk said:

Judging by the damage to the car I would say he was only crawling along.

Speeding in a Ferrari? No way.

By the position of the wreckage & the damage to to front end, I would say it was possibly ice on the road as an oil spill wouldnt of caused the traction control to fail........

In addition to being a work of art and the pinnacle of automotive engineering, driving a Ferrari requires a high level of skill and psychological stability to achieve the level of satisfaction that this vehicle can provide. Neither of these attributes can be found in the great majority of Thai drivers.

13 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Why do they always blame anything but driver error and speeding. Is ‘losing face’ so much trouble? Put your hand up and accept responsibility. 

Wealth talks, was he breathalyzed?? both

very lucky 2 survive, problem is when he gets a new car people will be in danger, tit

18 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Why do they always blame anything but driver error and speeding. Is ‘losing face’ so much trouble? Put your hand up and accept responsibility. 

Never once seen that happen ???? accepting responsibility is not in the culture-thus the many lies-the government included 

20 hours ago, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

This is Thailand nobody ever takes responsibility for anything or anyone.

4 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

What a terrible thing to post

Would it been better for you if the driver had ram into a vehicle and killed a family with kids?  Maybe you are satisfied that the government and police will just say " are you o.k. " pay a 500 baht fine and everyone goes back to their lives waiting for the next hour to see another story like this?

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 4:15 AM, Chang_paarp said:

It would seem that both in the car were wearing seat belts. If they survived that crash, they better thank the safety of a properly built vehicle. 

I don't believe the car looked like that after the crash. It has been cut in half to extract the driver.

7 hours ago, thailand49 said:

Would it been better for you if the driver had ram into a vehicle and killed a family with kids?  Maybe you are satisfied that the government and police will just say " are you o.k. " pay a 500 baht fine and everyone goes back to their lives waiting for the next hour to see another story like this?

It was a single vehicle  accident. Wishing people were killed reflects poorly on you. 

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

It was a single vehicle  accident. Wishing people were killed reflects poorly on you. 

You don't get it do you?  It was an example, wake up and smell the coffee?  Personally I couldn't give a rat a-- how it reflects on me! Not sorry one bit for the driver in fact if he doesn't dies I hope he isn't able to operate a vehicle again especially race one. I hope that reflect poorly on me!  You get where I'm going with this it isn't going to change!

Archived