Momma & pup need a good home

Tagaa

In the beginning of Sept, we (against my better judgement) took in a Momma dog & her 4 puppies. IIRC, they came from somewhere West of BKK and Momma had dug a den close to a busy road to have the pups. Three of the puppies have been placed/found new homes. The Momma was very upset when the pups disappeared. So we did not give away the last puppy and now we have the Momma & one pup (female) that was the runt of the litter. She's a doll baby. There is somebody in the village that says they want them, but they don't seem too enthused about it and after 10 days the dogs are still here. I am hesitant to let them take these 2 girls.

I have attached a few pics, should you have an interest. Momma is a puppy herself. I am sure she was impregnated the first time she went into heat. In my opinion, she is less than a year old. The black pup is probably less than 4 months old. The pups had not yet opened their eyes when they arrived here.

Both dogs are very sweet, loving & playful. I would keep them if I didn't already have three kids of my own. I live in the southern part of Mukdahan province, close to the border of Yasothon.

20191124_165758.jpg

20191124_165859.jpg

20191124_170153.jpg

•  
  •  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really??? Nobody can help a rescued dog & her pup? 460 people, as of this writing, have viewed the thread and NOT ONE, NOT ONE, of you have shown a desire to help out sweet dogs that need a good home. I guess that if they were full blooded Rottweilers or Pekinese, that you could turn into a puppy mill & make some cash, you guys would be fighting over them. But to help, just for the sake of actually caring for two sweet dogs, you can't be bothered. Sounds about right.

You people always say that the farangs on this forum are wonderful, caring folks.

That does not appear to be the case.

Archived