BANGKOK
Sheryl

Kittens for Christmas?

Sheryl, I don't see any calicos in that herd.  Here is ours:

Maneki and Truevisions.jpg

I once not so long ago raised a tiny  kitten way before it left moms milk and i called him Milo i thought he would never make it, he was dumped out side my place but i had to dig deep and feel sorry for him...trained him up to follow me around my place to rid it of those pesky jing jucks ...long story short OK ? he later attacked baby snakes but brought them back to my door and he must have bit off more than could chew some time later ... RIP i miss the wee thing.

Sheryl, if you want to find homes for the kittens, it would help immensely to let readers know where you live.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Merry Christmas Sheryl!   🎅🎄

Are you offering to take all 4? If so a Christmas gift indeed! 🤗

• Haha 1

Do the world a favour, honestly, have them neutered, then try again!

6 minutes ago, CM Dad said:

The gender of the kittens would be of interest as well.

I live in Prachinburi but will travel to deliver these angels to a good home.

The kittens are still too small to be sure of gender but the calicos must be female as calicos always are (well 99.9%...if male then they are worth a lot of money!) and the mother obviously is female. As the 2 black ones already have homes lined up that leaves just the cream colored one (who is quite pretty) still unknown. 

Male or female, should be neutered. I am quite willing to pay for that, but it can't be done on the kittens till they are older.  Mum will go under the knife pretty soon.

2 hours ago, ireckonso said:

Im sleeping on the floor now ! Good luck on finding them homes. Maybe santa will bring me a bigger bed.

IMG_20191205_214147.thumb.jpg.d92268c27d2ff9a78e73c76024fbfee1.jpg

LOL

That's actually the same number (9) as I currently have though 5 of the 9 at my place are little kittens...and you'll never see al 9 lying peacefully together! The babies and Momma yes but never my 3 original cats.

My original cat (see Avatar) takes the position that she should be the only pet and violently (and I do mean violently) objects to the presence of any other cat.

Cat #2 in order of arrival was just a kitten (badly maimed) when I go him and would probably have grown up OK with other cats had he not suffered abuse at the hands of cat #1 but thanks to her, at the very sight of another cat he (now the picture of health and strength) goes into immediate and serious attack mode.

He is  locked in a daily struggle with cat #3, who likewise joined the household as a baby and has been inculcated into this  tragic cycle of hating other cats. ..  it is an endless rerun of roadrunner vs Wiley Coyote with  only a good  bit bloodier.

All 3 have to be kept physically apart at all times, it is worse than living on the Gaza strip and I have twice been sent tot the ER with injuries sustained from fighting cats. . ...you get the picture.

The new Momma cat and her off spring are all being sheltered in the garden shed for their own protection which is wearing more than a little thin now that they are ambulatory and playful.

Anyhow @ireckonso you are off the hook and kudos for taking all 9 of these in! I trust  they are all spayed and neutered!

11 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

I live in Prachinburi but will travel to deliver these angels to a good home.

The kittens are still too small to be sure of gender but the calicos must be female as calicos always are (well 99.9%...if male then they are worth a lot of money!) and the mother obviously is female. As the 2 black ones already have homes lined up that leaves just the cream colored one (who is quite pretty) still unknown. 

Male or female, should be neutered. I am quite willing to pay for that, but it can't be done on the kittens till they are older.  Mum will go under the knife pretty soon.

Hope to see a purrrrrrfect ending to this tail .

• Like 1