Someone in FR/EU to carry tablet to Thailand?

Lannig

Hello folks,

I'm stuck here in FR until April and I need to ship an Android tablet I've bought here to Thailand. It's a gift I want to make.

Normally I would be planning for my trip in early January, but it won't happen this year ????

I've read enough horror stories about shipping over int'l postal services to make me reluctant to do so. Lost/stolen, broken on arrival, held for taxes etc.

It will really be my last resort.

In the meantime I wonder if a TV member who will be travelling to the LOS over the next month would accept to carry it for me?

Of course the item will be unpacked, available for careful inspection, unlocked for contents checking (none whatsoever, it will be reset to factory settings). Packaging will be provided to ship it on arrival (EMS to a friend's work address in Pathum Thani). And of course fully paid in advance.

Giving the item hand to hand in Paris / CDG is preferred, but as an alternative I might ship it to any western EU country.

If someone can pick it up in Paris or around, I will offer complimentary driving to CDG to show my appreciation.

Obviously it's a light item (check model: Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite for details)

Please PM me.

That's right, especially from a stranger.
Otherwise, as submitted by a surfer: lazada.
There is more security that the package arrives.
And as everyone knows, the Frenchman has a lot of ideas.
A strike planes from France, or even boats, why not !!!!!
Goodbye, tablet.

• Sad 1

On 12/5/2019 at 8:24 AM, Lannig said:

Packaging will be provided to ship it on arrival (EMS to a friend's work address in Pathum Thani). And of course fully paid in advance.

That sounds more dangerous than sending it to Thailand.

• Haha 1