'I would sell a kidney for the Baby Yoda toy'

snoop1130

'I would sell a kidney for the Baby Yoda toy'

By Mary-Ann Russon

_110005475_jessica-allsop2.jpg

Jessica Allsop says she is willing to pay up to £200 for a Baby Yoda / JESSICA ALLSOP

"I want a Baby Yoda toy so badly that I'd consider selling a kidney," jokes Star Wars fan and Instagram influencer Jessica Allsop, 26.

Ms Allsopp, from Rubery, West Midlands, fell in love with the character of "the Child" - affectionately known as "Baby Yoda" on social media - in the Disney+ TV show The Mandalorian as soon as she watched the first episode.

She then scoured the internet looking for merchandise from the Star Wars spin-off series, and says she is willing to pay up to £200 for an accurate replica of the Child.

She's not alone. Since The Mandalorian was released on 12 November in the US on Disney's new streaming service, the character has gone viral, and not just in America - the only place you can officially watch the show for now - but all over the world.

Full Story: https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50656178

23 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Save your money for a mental check up instead. 

BTW, what's a "Baby Yoda"?

Sorry to say, it´s far to late for a mental check up on this gal. That chance sailed long time ago.

A baby Yoda is exactly same like her. Something that only lives in a fantasy world.

Archived