extra extension at immgration

Good day all

Quick question please. I am from the UK and married to a Thai lady, we both live in pattaya.

I arrived on a 60 day tourist visa from the UK, due to work reasons i had to extend for another 30 days in Jontien.

Due to work reason again. I might need to extend, is this possible? If possible, will i get an extra 30/60 day extension?

Or do i need to leave Thailand totally, lets say for a week and then return? Any problems when i arrive back into Thailand?

Thank you kindly.

If married to a Thai then you can always get a 60 day extension to visit your Thai wife (though I don't believe this is an option after already being given a 30 day extension, but could be used after a border run... as mentioned above).

I did this 2 times this year at Chaengwattana. According to them, you must first use the 30 day and then you can go back and do the 60 day (in that order).

Normally I use Non-O (guardian), but thought I might as well use the border stamp method since it was cheaper. The second time I did it, the IO was quite snotty with me.

Edited by dayward1