Pelosi pursues articles of impeachment against Trump, says democracy at stake

webfact

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/9/2019 at 11:33 PM, heybruce said:

My thanks to Candide for correcting the GDP error/lie.

The job growth is not unusual following the end of a major strike in the auto industry.  The USMCA is a minor update to NAFTA, and is being held up due to legitimate concerns regarding enforcement, the environment and pharmaceuticals.  That is not unusual for tweaks to an existing trade deal as significant as NAFTA.  Your speculation on the job growth impact is just that, pure speculation.

I'm glad you agree that Trump's is wasting time on the conspiracy theory regarding the Ukraine server hoax. 

yeah usmca only minor but hailed by nervous nancy as the great benefit to us workers in comparison to the worse nafta deal. 3.5 % unemployment turn around poll figures in battle states like michagan work in trumpy boys favour. thereto 2 nonsense impeachment articles will be blasted out of the sky when reaching senate. 5555 then this idiotic harris poll where hapless hillary is leading the 2020 dem presidential campaign.....and the winner is Donald

wbr

roobaa01

21 hours ago, heybruce said:

Are you saying deficits during the Obama years, when the Republicans controlled the House six of the eight years, are the fault of the Republicans?

16 hours ago, RideJocky said:

Yes, you?

Interesting.  So since it is the House that is responsible for the huge deficits, then the deficits of the last six years of the Obama administration and the first two years of Trump's administration are the responsibility of the Republicans who led the House during this time.

More important, the increases in the deficits that began during the Trump administration are caused by the Republican led House of his Trump's first two years under his leadership.

Thank you for clarifying my point; Trump's minor improvement to the economy in the short term will bankrupt the country in the long term.

Archived