Pattaya: Bloodied "Russian" in apparent fight with compatriot

webfact

Pattaya: Bloodied "Russian" in apparent fight with compatriot

1pm.jpg

Picture: Saimchon News

Police and rescue services were called to Soi Pattaya Park in the early hours of this morning after a fight between two foreigners. 

One was left unconscious in a bloodied heap on the floor after the altercation. 

He was treated by Sawang Boriboon medics and rushed to hospital as a large group of tourists looked on. 

The area is popular among Russians and security guard Surachai, 23, who witnessed the fight thought they were Russians. 

Police hope CCTV will reveal the identity of the assailant who melted into the night. 

Source: Saimchon News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-06

44 minutes ago, Matzzon said:

But you would have seen it as a big problem if a Thai had been hitting and fighting with a foreigner, right?

When two foreigners fighting in Thailand, thta is hust noting to care about. Really?

No such thing as A Thai fighting it’s always Some Thais or lots

21 minutes ago, cnx101 said:

No such thing as A Thai fighting it’s always Some Thais or lots

Whatever, in both cases people are behaving in a bad way. In that case it´s just more proper with two foreigners fighting on the street in a foreign country in the news, than it is with locals fighting with eachother.

The only thing you are trying to do here, is making Thais more bad than foreigners. The same old story tried by many posters here. 

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Whatever, in both cases people are behaving in a bad way. In that case it´s just more proper with two foreigners fighting on the street in a foreign country in the news, than it is with locals fighting with eachother.

The only thing you are trying to do here, is making Thais more bad than foreigners. The same old story tried by many posters here. 

You don’t understand my post, a fight between two guys doesn’t matter where their from, Why is it news ? That’s what I meant so don’t start this more bad whatever

35 minutes ago, cnx101 said:

You don’t understand my post, a fight between two guys doesn’t matter where their from, Why is it news ? That’s what I meant so don’t start this more bad whatever

Yes, I understand your post perfectly. And that is that you do not care about the everyday loss of your foreign reputation caused by mad and wierd people.

1 hour ago, Matzzon said:

Yes, I understand your post perfectly. And that is that you do not care about the everyday loss of your foreign reputation caused by mad and wierd people.

You must of lived a very sheltered life and I think you have not been here very long, but I don’t need to explain myself to you

1 hour ago, cnx101 said:

You must of lived a very sheltered life and I think you have not been here very long, but I don’t need to explain myself to you

Almost 23 years. What about you? And what do you mean with that I lived a sheltered life? Yes, I think you must explain, or you can butt out of replying.

8 hours ago, sunnyboy2018 said:

Clarification might be beneficial, don't you agree?

Not your biz but still i came here 1989 used as my base but had to travel other country’s a lot because my work security related so away a few months at a time.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:59 PM, Matzzon said:

Well if the shoe fits!

Archived