Video: Yet more from out of control American? This time a mail box is toppled

webfact

9 hours ago, webfact said:

The American told Thaivisa earlier in the week that he was due to appear in court on Boxing Day. 

Although Minnesota is very north, "Boxing Day" is a Canadian event. Has anyone verified his actual nationality? 

9 hours ago, PJPom said:

We seem to be treating his antics as amusing, maybe when they find him splattered all over a pavement or floating in a canal somebody will say why didn’t they get him some help. He very obviously has severe mental problems caused by who knows what.

I think most posters on here will be happy he was gone.

5 hours ago, Prince77 said:

He is a danger to himself and society and should be removed from the road into a mental treatment facility (= not prison) and deported when his health conditions allow.

How exactly?  Who is going to pay  his mental treatment facility bills, stay, medication, food etc, and his plane ticket back to America, also the bill for the things he damaged?

You can start up a collection for him as you are filled with such compassion.  At least the posters on here are not being hypercritical.

6 hours ago, Katipo said:

As always, the understanding and compassion for an obviously troubled fellow human being from Thaivisa fills my heart with warmth and hope. The guy has serious mental health issues. He needs to be sent back home where he can hopefully get the help he needs.

He really shouldn't have been allowed to leave the USA if he has "serious mental issues".

9 hours ago, Ventenio said:

or is exploiting women who is forced into prostitution worse?  I've seen this every day, yet people get more mad over this.  both are horrible, but just think next time you "pick" some woman.  you might be destroying her life......

You are hijacking a thread. Where have you seen women forced into prostitution? I do not believe you. You might be pursuing your own deeply conservative,  right wing, evangelical agenda but I respectfully call BS on your comment and suspect you dont know any sex workers.

5 hours ago, Prince77 said:

He is a danger to himself and society and should be removed from the road into a mental treatment facility (= not prison) and deported when his health conditions allow.

Who's going to pay for this treatment?  I'm certain that the Thai government and hospitals are not willing to pay for it.

The Thai government is happy to pay for the incarceration of a foreigner (for any amount of years) but not for any hospital treatment.

21 hours ago, Prince77 said:

funded by his  insurance right?

Archived