Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The wife's family have some SK1 land they have had for more than 50+ years.


On doing it a bit of research it appears the land office stopped upgrading papers in 2010.




However, it seems you can go to court and "prove" that you use the land and possibly get the papers upgraded???


Has any TV member been through this process?



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...