Video: Foul-mouthed male Thai teacher in classroom attack on female student

webfact

Video: Foul-mouthed male Thai teacher in classroom attack on female student

5pm_VI.jpg

Thai caption: Attack on child

Footage from a school in Udon Thani showed a furious male teacher assault a sitting student by slapping her across the head. 

The teacher uses highly abusive and vulgar Thai language completely inappropriate for an educator.

This is characterized by the use of the pronoun "meung" for "you" and also referring to her as "ee noo" a term sometimes used for prostitutes. 

The clip caused widespread condemnation of the teacher on Thai social media after it was posted on a Facebook group "Education for Freedom". 

Sanook said that earlier the student had not heard a request from the teacher and as she entered the class he had slapped her on the back.

This escalated after the student spoke back to the teacher.

No complaint has been made by the parents to the school concerned that was not named. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-12-06

17 minutes ago, sammieuk1 said:

Next up teacher mysteriously commits suicide in a concrete filled barrel at the bottom of the river ????

We wish.

With no official complaint and a total lack of identification of where this P O S 'teacher' works, the ritual stage-managed meeting with the school management or owners and parents, where there's uber-waiing and so much kriengjai in the air you can taste it, is obviated.

Looking at the readers comments on Sanook, most appear to be siding with the teacher and a few suggesting that it was a 'set up' by children with bad intentions.

A totally frustrated idiot, remove him from that position, it can't be that a teacher behaves like this!
In Thailand unfortunately this is not a unique case!
The fear that the Thai people have towards the authorities eliminates the danger of a complaint!
100% obedience is required by children, out of privileged idiots!

54 minutes ago, car720 said:

Cannot comment on the foul mouth thing but he must be a very brave man taking on the females these days.  They will put him into a wood chipping machine just to hear him scream.

Not in Thailand. 

Far behind anything you may be referring to

I don't understand the reverence held for "ajarns" in this country. They rate almost royal status. 

I have known two technical uni instructors here. Both are totally useless, even in their fields of expertise. Yet, they are treated like gods.

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

But do it publicly, name and shame him.

That could leave them open to a defamation suit.

I don't understand the reverence held for "ajarns" in this country. They rate almost royal status. 

I have known two technical uni instructors here. Both are totally useless, even in their fields of expertise. Yet, they are treated like gods.

Despite the outrage here I think Thai kids are made of sterner stuff. A cuff across the head is nothing really. The use of the cane and tawse was only recently outlawed in Europe. However,  perhaps such incidents illustrate why 'Hey teacher! Leave them kids alone'. Is such a popular rock refrain here!

On 12/6/2019 at 4:08 AM, Rimmer said:

Hits her not once but twice, that is asault he should be jailed.

Pretty sure that's a reply from the first hit? Still unacceptable... THOUGH, sometimes I am thinking it might not be a bad idea, for teachers AND parents to be allowed to discipline children again, IF all else fails. So strongly depending on circumstances.

Archived