opening a bank account on line

hello i lend money in america and i get interest every month for ten years to my account in thailand and i am loosing a lots money that way,there is any way i can open a online account to deposit, the interest, wire transfer are very expensive,i am not planing to go to america to open an account...waht are my options?

8 minutes ago, no deal said:

ok but i don't have any address in america,my green card is over, my driver licence to,i check le web thank you.

You can´t open an account in any country, without having an address you can use in the same country.

2 hours ago, Matzzon said:

You can´t open an account in any country, without having an address you can use in the same country.

the only country is france because i am french citizen and i have friends and family to use they address but i am not sure if i can save any money from us dollar to euro,i check whit wirewise and i save about 8000tb every month about 960000tb for ten years using they service,i am going to check whit loancare if they can use wirwise but i doubt...thank you for your reply.

18 minutes ago, no deal said:

the only country is france because i am french citizen and i have friends and family to use they address but i am not sure if i can save any money from us dollar to euro,i check whit wirewise and i save about 8000tb every month about 960000tb for ten years using they service,i am going to check whit loancare if they can use wirwise but i doubt...thank you for your reply.

Yes, I just said that you needed an address that you can use.

Archived