what can you do about a pig of person next door

20 hours ago, tgw said:

make a video of him throwing the trash and then show it to him.

inform him that if he doesn't stop a police complaint will be lodged.

Show the video on social media;

- and then the old fella would soon be able to afford a new house... even the one You are renting

oops! 

20 hours ago, MeePeeMai said:

I don't think the police will do squat about it.  He is throwing trash out the window onto his own property (many Thais do it).  The fact that his trash is blowing onto someone else's property is of no concern to him or the police since that is a direct result of the wind and therefore he cannot be blamed for that.  No, I am not being sarcastic here, I would place a bet that the police wouldn't even bat an eye.

Not even if you grease their palms a bit?

OP should be grateful its only 1.

i have a family of 5 next door with friends and assorted hangers on theres often 12-20 'people' there/

ALL shouting screaming swearing and throwing rubbish around.

weve been here 12 yrs, they moved in last year.

the whole country is an utter sty!

even the swankiest/most beautiful places are merely a thin veneer of effort.

lay with dogs catch fleas etc..

On 12/6/2019 at 2:44 PM, MeePeeMai said:

Defecate in plastic bags and then bomb the pig through his open window.  That would be a mild approach (to start with) from which one could escalate appropriately, as needed. 

This is what we usually do to fight cops.

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 5:36 PM, FritsSikkink said:

You don't ask him to stop, you tell him. Collect all the trash and when he opens the door, you throw it all in.

The solution is easy .just organise a hit man to eliminate him .You will be also doing his family a favour.

Put up a big net on poles to catch all the trash before it ends up in your yard... You can buy net from the recycle centers cheap as chips... 

Then just push it all back into his property once a week... He won't care or stop but your yard will be trash free..

Hope he's not using plastic bags !!!!

On 12/7/2019 at 7:30 AM, dutchweller said:

We had a similar issue with a disgusting old ex cop and his filthy dogs.
His house stank so bad you  could not walk past it on the same side of the road.
The local moto mafia boys sorted it out for us.
After I bought the boys some beers and explained the problem. 
Two or three days later the dogs had GONE.. the guy was outside his house with a power washer and brush.....
About a week later the dogs came back but all had been cleaned, clipped, and I believe the all had something done to their voice box as now when they bark they dont make much noise at all..
Its still nice and clean and the guy cleans his house 2-3 times a week with his power washer.

Dont underestimate the moto mafia boys..
They also FIXED the problem we had with DEKVAN (Motorcycle racers) around out aria...

sounds like the thai way to solve the problem, therefore, OP, let your wife deal with it as she understands the language and culture and will know what is likely to work and not work. a foreigner being involved may reduce the effectiveness in seeking resolution.

Archived