???? Border hop flight from Bangkok to Malaysia? (8:35-11:50am, return flight 13:15-14:25pm)

Do you need to stay in Malaysia for a minimum of 1 day? I see conflicting information.

Would landing in KL at 11:50am give enough time to fly back at 13:15pm from the same airport?

2750THB is the total flight cost. Seems like a good option? I have a Non-B multiple entry visa.

Any feedback is much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, Hashes7327 said:

My GF says it's probably not enough time

Would landing in KL at 11:50am give enough time to fly back at 13:15pm from the same airport? - Think about it long and hard and you should hopefully know the answer by yourself.

4 minutes ago, bbi1 said:

Would landing in KL at 11:50am give enough time to fly back at 13:15pm from the same airport? - Think about it long and hard and you should hopefully know the answer by yourself.

1 hour and 25 minutes of time in between.

I don't know. I've never been to that airport before. Is it really such a stupid question?

Let's say you're on the ground at 11.50. I reckon you'd be lucky to be in the main concourse by 12.30. Find which gate.....if your lucky it'll be left or right, security etc. You may just make it to the gate with 20 mins to spare. If you have to go to the other end, you'll be lucky; considering you don't have a clue about procedures or the layout. Chok Dee.

OOH! I can play fortuneteller now! I predict your next post topic will be "Denied entry at BKK airport"....

Seriously, no - it is not enough time at any airport - and immigration is specifically targeting same-day "in-out" visa runners. You are very likely to get questioned or even denied. I have a friend who was denied doing the exact same thing (BKK-KUL-BKK same day).

Hi 

done that several times and it works well

no need to pass immigration in KL 

you just exit your flight and as the airport is relatively small in KL and not that many people compares to Bkk you won’t have much issue to get your return flight 

So Basically, you exit you first flight and when you are in KL airport just do as a transit passenger would be doing .

the only point to make this possible is to be able to check in online before in order to have a boarding pass for your return flight before (then you don’t need to pass immigration and queue to check in as the previous comment mentioned it)

i did this several times in kL and did it in Singapore too

easy and efficient 

one last advice check the punctuality of your first flight before checking on.line for the return flight. 
if you see that your first flight is delayed then try to call to get the following flight to come back 

if your first flight is on time then you can checking online your return flight and as you have your boarding pass you are all good to succeed 

hope it helps good luck and let me know how it went 

by the way which airline company are you flying ?

27 minutes ago, cabenoit3 said:

Hi 

done that several times and it works well

no need to pass immigration in KL 

you just exit your flight and as the airport is relatively small in KL and not that many people compares to Bkk you won’t have much issue to get your return flight 

So Basically, you exit you first flight and when you are in KL airport just do as a transit passenger would be doing .

the only point to make this possible is to be able to check in online before in order to have a boarding pass for your return flight before (then you don’t need to pass immigration and queue to check in as the previous comment mentioned it)

i did this several times in kL and did it in Singapore too

easy and efficient 

one last advice check the punctuality of your first flight before checking on.line for the return flight. 
if you see that your first flight is delayed then try to call to get the following flight to come back 

if your first flight is on time then you can checking online your return flight and as you have your boarding pass you are all good to succeed 

hope it helps good luck and let me know how it went 

by the way which airline company are you flying ?

Airasia. Just booked for 5pm return to make sure. Thanks

23 hours ago, PingRoundTheWorld said:

OOH! I can play fortuneteller now! I predict your next post topic will be "Denied entry at BKK airport"....

Seriously, no - it is not enough time at any airport - and immigration is specifically targeting same-day "in-out" visa runners. You are very likely to get questioned or even denied. I have a friend who was denied doing the exact same thing (BKK-KUL-BKK same day).

But he is not going a border run without a visa . Imm are aiming at people who want to do border runs who have no intention of purchasing a visa. want free free free visa.

Archived