TV Box - english channels

Lain

41 minutes ago, WorriedNoodle said:

Buy Android box, install Thunder VPN (free), Freeview, BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, Channel 4 player or whatever else you want and start watching for free.

I was considering buying one of those boxes, but now have been able to "get by" by installing SmartDNS (a type of VPN for want of better explanation) so that I can watch the BBC iPlayer, ITV channels, Channel 4 as well as a couple of USA sports streaming sites...........and a major upside for me is that I have been able to dispense with my True Visions set up!!

10 minutes ago, xylophone said:

by installing SmartDNS (a type of VPN for want of better explanation) so that I can watch the BBC iPlayer, ITV channels, Channel 4 as well as a couple of USA sports streaming sites

Which SmartDNS are you using?

37 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Which SmartDNS are you using?

Smart DNS yearly subscription of US $39.90 pa and it does everything I want, although occasionally I have to "reset" it, which means basically reactivating the account and takes just a few moments.

I figure that it is well worth it for just over three US dollars per month.

PS. I did get mine on the free trial period to start with to see how it went and I believe that is still available.

Archived