Soil Fertility. In defence of the Albrecht system.

drtreelove

4 hours ago, Grumpy John said:

I am impressed with the orchard in the top pic.....are you mowing the  grass with a lawn mower?  I too call em R2's but on the forum and talking to folks I tend to try and be precise.....which can be a tall order for me!  My Wife still has trouble understanding Australian so I  tend to talk slowww to the natives.  

In the dry season we can keep the 6 rai looking suay mak .   All you need is 2 things:  a mower like the one shown (10k baht)...... and someone to push it  (hard to find , especially a cute one).

We originally leveled the land with a tractor and little by little got the land to look pretty good .

One pic is from first year when we planted.    I thought of one of those small Kubota tractors but

not really worth it just to mow.     BTW: good exercise that push mower   lol

mangos first year.JPG

20191212_115544.jpg

On 12/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, rumak said:

In the dry season we can keep the 6 rai looking suay mak .   All you need is 2 things:  a mower like the one shown (10k baht)...... and someone to push it  (hard to find , especially a cute one).

We originally leveled the land with a tractor and little by little got the land to look pretty good .

One pic is from first year when we planted.    I thought of one of those small Kubota tractors but

not really worth it just to mow.     BTW: good exercise that push mower   lol

mangos first year.JPG

20191212_115544.jpg

Excellent!  Unfortunately in this village all the cute ones are under 20 and averse to manual labour.  And something happens to them on the way to 21, they get fat! ????

1 hour ago, Grumpy John said:

Excellent!  Unfortunately in this village all the cute ones are under 20 and averse to manual labour.  And something happens to them on the way to 21, they get fat! ????

that "young lady"  of mine is 46 years old    ????

Archived