Minister Tewan holds talks with car dealers at Motor Expo

rooster59

Minister Tewan holds talks with car dealers at Motor Expo

Tanakorn Sangiam

06acf979e0c5015880483f7636d85327_small.jpg

BANGKOK (NNT) - New car sales at the end of the year have increased thanks to the Motor Expo 2019 event. A Minister attached to the Prime Minister’s Office has urged car dealers to adhere to the contracts and treat customers fairly. Customers can make complaints of unfair treatment or misleading contracts by calling the 1166 hotline.

Prime Minister’s Office Minister, Tewan Liptapallop has held talks with representatives of vehicle dealers at the Motor Expo 2019.

The PMO Minister said he urged dealers and brand managers to adhere to the contracts made with customers, ensuring the vehicle is delivered on time, in the agreed model and color, and with any additional premium items agreed to in the contract.

Dealers are required by law to refund money to customers within 15 days should they fail to deliver vehicles and additional items as agreed to in the contract, which invalidates such a contract.

An inspection of 2019 Motor Expo orders show there have been only four or five cases of delivery issues, which have already been rectified by the dealers. The PMO Minister praised the dealers on their commitment to delivering products according to the signed contract.

nnd.jpg

-- © Copyright NNT 2019-12-07

Prime Minister’s Office has urged car dealers to adhere to the contracts and treat customers fairly.  Meaning   that gross negligence   will be tolerated at a price  /level       so its a given then that more than handful of dealers will try  to push their luck    well beyond ethical

Stop pushing people to buy a car, most of them are unable to pay the installments and have to "sell" the vehicle with a big loss of money!
The only goal of the dealers is to present an increase in sales to the parent company, to have ruined entire families nobody cares!

On 12/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, NCC1701A said:

"This is the worst show ever. Where are all the pretties?"

06acf979e0c5015880483f7636d85327_small.jpg.b7cf740304c9691bbc4ba6339d27c897.jpg

Did you actually go to the show? I did and found there were many pretties, though things were not so raunchy as in former years. I also noticed makeup had sometimes been applied with a trowel and there was a certain amount of silicone in the boob department. I was once a salesman on the manufacturer‘s stand... dream job, - cars and girls.

1 hour ago, DaRoadrunner said:

Did you actually go to the show? I did and found there were many pretties, though things were not so raunchy as in former years. I also noticed makeup had sometimes been applied with a trowel and there was a certain amount of silicone in the boob department. I was once a salesman on the manufacturer‘s stand... dream job, - cars and girls.

i was there.

2 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i was there.

in your dreams?

Odd... How is it possible that I saw many girls and you none? Does time of day have anything to do with it? I was there around 2 - 4pm.

Of course it helps if one is the kind of guy that attracts girls 555

Anyhow, wish I had known you were there so I could have given you some tips on chatting up girls. Or are we getting too old? (er... yeah, I turn 65 this month)

On 12/7/2019 at 2:42 PM, NCC1701A said:

"This is the worst show ever. Where are all the pretties?"

Ah well, I'd be happy if there were actual interesting cars and no pretties, instead of plasticky "pretties" and bulk, boring selection of vehicles.

13 hours ago, DaRoadrunner said:

in your dreams?

Odd... How is it possible that I saw many girls and you none? Does time of day have anything to do with it? I was there around 2 - 4pm.

Of course it helps if one is the kind of guy that attracts girls 555

Anyhow, wish I had known you were there so I could have given you some tips on chatting up girls. Or are we getting too old? (er... yeah, I turn 65 this month)

i was joking.  i saw many pretties. just really boring now. not like five years ago. 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:56 AM, Lamkyong said:

Prime Minister’s Office has urged car dealers to adhere to the contracts and treat customers fairly.  Meaning   that gross negligence   will be tolerated at a price  /level       so its a given then that more than handful of dealers will try  to push their luck    well beyond ethical

they are car dealers what do you expect

Archived