Saudi airman in U.S. for training suspected in deadly shooting at Florida naval base

rooster59

I have difficulty understanding the headline and the first few lines of the article.

Is the suspect a distinct person from the perpetrator of the shooting who was himself shot dead by police?

Or did that perpetrator suddenly become a "suspect", meaning we aren't sure he shot people, because he's Saudi ?

I'm confused ?

21 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

And yet when he proposed a ban on people from certain countries, until better vetting processes could be put in place,

he was likened to hitler.

Was one of those countries Saudi Arabia? I know you don't like looking things up so I'll save you the trouble. The answer is "no".

The Faulty Logic in Trump’s Travel Ban

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/01/trumps-travel-ban-logic-flaw/579631/

22 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

And yet when he proposed a ban on people from certain countries, until better vetting processes could be put in place,

he was likened to hitler.

No, the ban was pure theatrics, being pr!cks to people with little interest in screwing the US all to impress his not too intelligent chest thumping base. It was selective and left out the real enemies of the US. 

This one is totally on the president. 

Archived