Thai health: Cancer remains number one killer in Thailand

rooster59

3 hours ago, ezzra said:

Sure... no surprise there when farmers are insisting in using banned fertilizers and other cancer causing agents for better yield and the hell with consequences...

The Bangkok Post itself recently stated, that 64% of all vegetables and fruit found on Thai markets are not fit for human consumption due to high the high amount of herbicide and pesticide residues. Thailand truly needs strictly controlled organic farming. And I bet my butt on it, for those veggies and fruits there is a high demand.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the not surprising fact I’d just be surprised if it’s the opposite since here if you look at the whole lifestyle of people including eating, living using products at most of these are happening unconsciously to the life of their well being, everything they do and use are against their health, not just mentioning all instant artificial processed junks they eat everyday (there is no one thing in their meals can remain in natural form, all processed old oily fried, all added msg, processed sugar, salt etc. the meats are unhygienic grown unhealthy way, if you eat fruits veggies they all are contaminated by harmful pesticides, people mostly eat outside from smoky roadside (vehicles smoke contains 1500 types of chemicals heavy metals, they run their smoky vehicles even during picnic, they spray chemicals in every single steps, living in fungy airconditioned environment completely cut off of the 5 important elements of life, scared of sun which is one of the 5. elements of our life, and the only remained pure thing you can get on this earth(unfortunately the air and earth and water aren’t pure anymore) and without sun no other vitamins can absorb into the body (lack of vitamin D). Now they are growing up with WiFi and phone all time emitted to RF exposure most importantly sleep with it, cell towers, high voltages installed everywhere among the houses without any regulation of this other long term dangers. Chemically pest control everywhere all time, so there is no one conscious move in this lifestyle which happens without these plenty of harmful effects and chemicals. So why are we surprised about cancer cases? The reasons are very obvious and clear, this lifestyle is all against the health where people create an improper environment for the body where not able to recover. There is no science or doctor or degrees or hospital investigation needed to figure this out folks, to put it in a short sentence we are cut of the Mother Earth the nature which is the only way to keep is healthy, the human creates another artificial world which is a complete disease to our body in every aspects. Thank you for reading it!

3 hours ago, meechai said:

Do you mean cancer kills more than 60 per day?

If not then Cancer is not the #1 killer of Thai's

If not then the #1 is probably the road & all the drunken/poorly trained, unlicensed Thai drivers in Thailand

Cancer kills around 300 people per day in Thailand. 

2018 114,000 deaths. 

Much worse than the roads.

Rooster

They are worse in taking care of their health than driving.

Wow!!!!

Somehow, its their own fault, because they ignore all warnings, look onlz for cheap cheap,

and do not follow anz advice from foreigners.

So, what???? Let the number rise.

Cancer, it is reported that there are over 14Million suffering every single day, oh except Japan, who have the longest life expectancy in the world. Ah you ask do you know the reason? well not really, not enough work has been done on it, that I can find, the Japanese too love fermented food, Raw exotic fish, and as a result of the H Bombs and the massive radiation sickness you would have thought that they would be in the top band but instead from their University laboratories, they started the Asian Phenomena of two people on a cycle trishaw delivering Probiotic yoghurt to every street. then they published peer review papers telling the world what they had found, that if you wrap Vitamin D2 in a yoghurt it kick starts your own immune system to shrink cancer cells, this may be New's to some of you, but, that is because Big Pharma didn't want the news to get out this it is reported in the press is worth £39Bn over the next decade and you will never know or hear of GcMAF. if you are interested go look it up. may I add that I am bias like many I lost those near and dear to me, and have worked hard to find a solution.

4 hours ago, Olmate said:

Ah the more the better, shame that doesn’t apply to your attitude

regular cigarettes have many chemical additives all of which are supposed to cause cancer all in the cause to make them more addictive, home made only have sprayed chemicals lol

Wish I could document this but there was a comment some time ago possibly right in a Forum chat here claiming that any beer that has to be brewed in a warm climate will spoil unless the process that leads to spoilage is retarded and the common method is to use copious amounts of formaldehyde.  So, Could this be why there’s so much throat and liver cancer in Thailand?

1 minute ago, Marpa47 said:

Wish I could document this but there was a comment some time ago possibly right in a Forum chat here claiming that any beer that has to be brewed in a warm climate will spoil unless the process that leads to spoilage is retarded and the common method is to use copious amounts of formaldehyde.  So, Could this be why there’s so much throat and liver cancer in Thailand?

Not so sure about this formaldehyde thing, but I and a bunch of other guys used to brew our own beer in the middle of the Sahara desert, and you don't get much hotter than that.

As we were only in our rooms at night times, during the day the temperature was very high, so in a basic way that seems to disprove the formaldehyde theory.

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Not so sure about this formaldehyde thing, but I and a bunch of other guys used to brew our own beer in the middle of the Sahara desert, and you don't get much hotter than that.

As we were only in our rooms at night times, during the day the temperature was very high, so in a basic way that seems to disprove the formaldehyde theory.

You may be right    But.      Commercial production involves shipping and the time it takes for delivery to reach final destination is probably weeks.   Not to mention storage which can often be in direct sunlight or in trucks exposed to the heat of the sun in transit for at least part of the time.  Also, please note that a business is all about profit and that’s a big incentive for making darn sure product gets sold with as little loss as possible.    Anyone skilled in chemical analysis up for some testing of the most popular brands?  

1 minute ago, hyku1147 said:

There is an abundance of vegetables and herbs that contain anti-carcinogenic compounds, cabbage and tumeric being prime examples - not to mention the cornucopia of vitamin rich fruits.
Time for an anti smoking, pro nutrition media blitz. Where are the 'let's change the world' Lefties when you need them?

They are on the Greta thread.....????...........................????

Everyday I saw the neighbour kids wake up while mom was cooking toxic foods indoors with charcoal fire and no chimney.

After breakfast they go out to play in the yard where grandma has swept up all the plastic and leaves and has a smouldering fire going for a few hours.

Later in the day, the air is thick with smoke from the burning of fields.

All the men in the village are smoking non-stop.

The diesel buses and trucks are billowing out black particulate matter all around.

Wonder why everyone is coughing and dying of cancer?

36 minutes ago, Marpa47 said:

You may be right    But.      Commercial production involves shipping and the time it takes for delivery to reach final destination is probably weeks.   Not to mention storage which can often be in direct sunlight or in trucks exposed to the heat of the sun in transit for at least part of the time.  Also, please note that a business is all about profit and that’s a big incentive for making darn sure product gets sold with as little loss as possible.    Anyone skilled in chemical analysis up for some testing of the most popular brands?  

Interesting article on it..... https://www.beer-faq.com/formaldehyde-beer/

7 hours ago, keith101 said:

Could it be the large consumption of alcohol and smoking ?

There is a difference in how the body and gene pool of asian, south and north american natives, cacasian and african work and react.

Not only on cancer also how they react on medicine or even on sun ray or hights.

For example the american native have no fear of hight and build the first skyscapers.

Darker skin is better protected against UV-rays of the sun

White skin is better to absorb uv to make vitamine D when you are in area with a few hours of day light.

Blue, green, grey eyes need lesser light then dark colored eyes.

Some animals chenge the color of the eye and have blue in the winter when the has less light and dark brown in the summer.

Some people have a better mechanical leg ratio so they out perform by natural to others when run.

The same with illnesses some are typicall caucasian related or asian, or african or native american.

Archived