DENIED- applicant has entered thailand frequently and for a long durations using tourist visas

Hello, I have applied for a non-immigrant visa for an ED Visa.I am going to Phnom Penh to give my visa documents. 

I picked up my passport with the mention "DENIED- applicant has entered thailand frequently and for a long durations using tourist visas". 

My question is: can I go back to Thailand on a tourist visa? i'have EU passeport . Does anyone have any feedback?

Is there an alternative way to get my visa validated? I heard that in Bali, they will accept. 

Thank you.

Edited by Blabla12
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DrJack54 said:

Sounds like your passport does not have a visa with red void stamp. Your lucky. Often the case in PP.

Don't go to Bali for setv. If denied at airport Thailand it will be a problem. How many visa exempt border entries for current year?

I have stamp " Without of prejudice ".On my visa.

17 minutes ago, Blabla12 said:

I have stamp " Without of prejudice ".On my visa.

Re your question about enter via airport. I asked if you have used your 2 visa exempt border entries for 2019. 

If intent on flying in ve then check out flights pp to CNX. Better option than Don maeng. 

5 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Re your question about enter via airport. I asked if you have used your 2 visa exempt border entries for 2019. 

If intent on flying in ve then check out flights pp to CNX. Better option than Don maeng. 

Yes i use already visa exempt border. This is not problem for go CNX ? 

Thank you for answer ????

29 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

no direct flights

19 minutes ago, Blabla12 said:

Thank you for answer ????

There was report guy has void stamp for setv in Saigon. He also had no border entries left. Considered obtaining new pp so void without prejudice stamp removed. Extensive visa history. Decided to fly into CNX. Had success. I imagine DM not so.

Some more experienced members will advise later

At CNX, Immigration seems to scrupulously follow the letter and spirit of the law and associated police orders. Entering at CNX with a visa has historically been safe. However, they can and do exercise their right to deny visa exempt entry if they deem you are using visa exempts to stay long periods in Thailand. Your history of entries is unclear, but do not rely on being able to enter visa exempt by air anywhere. It is my impression (based on little evidence) that U-Tapao might be the least risky airport to ask for a visa exempt entry with a dodgy history of tourist visits. That would imply flying via Kuala Lumpur, I think.

Without getting a new passport, it is unclear whether you would be able to get a tourist visa outside of your home country. Maybe, you would be lucky in Yangon, especially if you have never had a visa from there.

Good luck! I always advise people to husband those land based visa exempt entries, and only use them in an emergency. Your experience shows why this is the case.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 3421abc said:

you can travel around and try different places but number 1 issue here are the visas on your passport. I would get a new passport and try again in another embassy.

Getting a new passport might make it more likely that the embassy issues the visa. But on arrival in Thailand, the IO will still see all your entries, combined with the fact that you got a new passport long before you needed it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Blabla12 said:

How many visa exempts have you done at land border crossing this year. If 2 then you cannot do anymore of them.

You visa exempt entries at land  border will not affect entering at CNX or any other frienler airport.

You could fly to Kuala Lumpur and get a flight to Hat Yai, Surat Thani, Hua Hin or Pattaya/Utapao.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blabla12 said:

is there a risk of being refused at the airport in Thailand when I arrive because of the stamp?

I am currently stuck in Cambodia. 

your chances are 60-40 i would say. 40 can enter thailand... sorry. good luck

Edited by problemfarang

27 minutes ago, Blabla12 said:

is there a risk of being refused at the airport in Thailand when I arrive because of the stamp?

I am currently stuck in Cambodia. 

Bit of stuffing around but you could book one ticket PHN to CNX via Don mueang.

There was bloke few months back had his pp returned with void stamp on visa in his pp. This was at Saigon consulate. He also had long history staying in Los. Didn't help was mixture of Ed and setv and ve.

Same situation as you had used his 2 border entries for the year. Anyway he flew Saigon to CNX visa exempt entry. Successfully.

If he had tried fly to DM most likely denied entry. He flew direct. A member suggested that flight doesn't exist anymore.

Your worse case is wait to Jan 1 and enter via land.

11 minutes ago, Blabla12 said:

Do you think this solution works?

Today I am in Cambodia,  going to Vietnam this week to apply for a tourist visa at the Thai Embassy. 

You need to outline exactly how many visas you have over what period of time along with time spent outside of Thailand between stays.

Vietnam is no soft options for setv. Also again if you do obtain a setv that no sure thing you gain entry at Bangkok airports. At Phnom Penh does your pp have a stamp void?

Edited by DrJack54

Do you mind naming the school you used to apply with? There’s a purported blacklist of language schools at some consulates. One school in particular has had a few people start threads on here saying they were denied. Just wondering if you used that same school. The blacklist was posted on here about three months ago in a thread, it was deleted but I took a screenshot of it.

• 1 month later...

Hello, Update.

I go back in Thailand in december. Vietnam go CNX is ok.

Airport in Vietnam call Airport CNX with me picture passport. Airport tell is ok i can come back.

But, in immigration in CNX, him want know why i stay long time in Thailand. 

I tell i have girlfriend. Immigration call me girlfriend and talk 5 min. About everythink.

Immigration write in me passeport " next time need visa ".

Now i go application ED VISA in another country with same passport ( because i think in database ).