Ms. Pareena surrenders Sor Por Kor land she occupied

rooster59

Ms. Pareena surrenders Sor Por Kor land she occupied

pareena.jpg

File photo

Palang Pracharat MP Pareena Kraikupt surrendered the 109 hectares of Sor Por Kor (land reform) land on which her chicken farm was built, to the Agricultural Land Reform Office.

In a letter, addressed ALRO secretary-general dated December 6th, Ms. Pareena said that she had utilized the land in Village 6, Tambon Rangbua of Chom Bung district, Ratchaburi province for agricultural purposes for over 10 years, had paid local taxes for the use of the land and that now she would like to surrender the land to be managed under the land reform program.

In the same letter, Ms. Pareena reserved the first call to use the land for agricultural purposes.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/ms-pareena-surrenders-sor-por-kor-land-she-occupied/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-12-08

So, this is the 109 hectares she should give back. Good! Of course they will find a way through a back door to let her number one place to use the land granted.

After all she was a nice girl to officially give it back. Now they can handle the matter unofficially.

Thank God. My pin up babe is safe.

I have been on my knees praying for her every night. Begged god to leave off helping the Palestinians and other needy people and put all his efforts into helping my beloved Pareena. My faith has been restored .

Tonight in my dreams I can now get on with giving her the thorough rogering she deserves.

So from what I gather, you can steal something here, and get away with it, as long as you give it back. Well, as long as you’re in the coalition. 

And who better to inform the the public that she won’t be facing any criminal charges, than a heroin-smuggling-fake-PhD-holding minister. 

My wife and i have been videoing, taking photos for a few years of officials selling land, letting family use land and such that they have no entitlement to. 0 arrests! Only 1 mayor assistant has lost his job. He still has the land though that he shouldnt have.

I bought land from the mayor and he has no authority to have or sell and because of conficts we threatened him with taking him to court to be reimbursed and we had police follow and intimidate us.

Thais just arent civilised, completely immoral and run by greed. Self entitlement is unbelievable. 

1 hour ago, rkidlad said:

So from what I gather, you can steal something here, and get away with it, as long as you give it back. Well, as long as you’re in the coalition. 

And who better to inform the the public that she won’t be facing any criminal charges, than a heroin-smuggling-fake-PhD-holding minister. 

She stole nothing. the government stole it. 

when they bought the land it wasn't national park etc. 

That just happened after the farm was already there.... 

idk why u guys are cheering that the government confiscated random land.... 

8 minutes ago, ThomasThBKK said:

She stole nothing. the government stole it. 

when they bought the land it wasn't national park etc. 

That just happened after the farm was already there.... 

idk why u guys are cheering that the government confiscated random land.... 

You’ve completely lost me. 

3 hours ago, Jimbo in Thailand said:

All I can think of is... T. I. T.  ????????????

Someone PLEASE help... here at the end of 2019 I seem to be getting a bad case of rolling eyes syndrome.????????

Careful with that. If you don't get it seen to it can turn into a nasty case of face palm and infect your friends.

Capture.JPG.1bd8afa21fd3b011d332ee7965518c2b.jpeg

3 hours ago, Denim said:

Thank God. My pin up babe is safe.

I have been on my knees praying for her every night. Begged god to leave off helping the Palestinians and other needy people and put all his efforts into helping my beloved Pareena. My faith has been restored .

Tonight in my dreams I can now get on with giving her the thorough rogering she deserves.

I see you're not too picky !

Regarding the 7.36 hectares, which were found to be on national forest reserves, the Royal Forest Department will decide whether to take legal action against Ms. Pareena for alleged forest encroachment.

So who did she pay taxes to to use national forest reserves???????????

8 hours ago, Creasy said:

So no criminal charges ?

Does as she pleases and we’re all good ??

Amazing

And at the same time peasants are imprisoned for years for mushroom picking or much less encroaching (and not even clear cases from the documents).

9 hours ago, neeray said:

Mission accomplished with lightning speed. I take it she prefers pork barrel more than chicken !

Not so sure. Notice she has reserved the first call to use the land for agricultural purposes! Something tells me this ain't over yet.

12 hours ago, Creasy said:

So no criminal charges ?

Does as she pleases and we’re all good ??

Amazing

Thammanat told the media that the ALRO will not take any legal action against Ms. Pareena because she had occupied the plot before land reform was introduced and had agreed to return the land to the state.

The deputy agriculture minister confirmed that this consideration will be applied to all those who occupied Sor Por Kor land prior to national land reform came into force.

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

There are laws for the peasants, but she is one of the in crowd cronies.

So she just walks away scot free....Usual double standards again.

Thammanat told the media that the ALRO will not take any legal action against Ms. Pareena because she had occupied the plot before land reform was introduced and had agreed to return the land to the state.

The deputy agriculture minister confirmed that this consideration will be applied to all those who occupied Sor Por Kor land prior to national land reform came into force.

Archived