90 DAY REPORTING ONLINE

stuhan

My 90 day report is due on the 14th december.I submitted the forms online 14 days before as i have done for the previous reports 8 times and had no problems,however this time it just remains pending,normally only 1 day or no more than 4 days.It states 7 working days so with 2 thai holidays during my application period that would mean wednesday the 11th would be the 7th day: submitted sunday 1st dec 2 holidays 5th & 10th + sat & sun =4days so wed 13th would be the 7th day.What should i do if it is still pending??? should i continue to wait after all it has been accepted by the system,i have triple checked all the details all are correct,, or should i use the 1 weeks grace to go in person which is a major transport issue as my wife is away with our car and the imm office is 45 kms from my place and no reliable transport av, or should i call 1178/1111 and hope they can sort it out.

Just done my online report this morning 11 Dec (Phuket), my due date was 21 Dec. Approved in under 30 minutes.

Normally like you say its just a few days but once it was longer for some reason. Don't think you need to worry yet, you could call direct to Phuket if you can get through, but I would contact the volunteers to check for you  ( piv-phuket dot com ) or easy to do in the drive thru if you can get there.

18 minutes ago, alphason said:

Just done my online report this morning 11 Dec (Phuket), my due date was 21 Dec. Approved in under 30 minutes.

Normally like you say its just a few days but once it was longer for some reason. Don't think you need to worry yet, you could call direct to Phuket if you can get through, but I would contact the volunteers to check for you  ( piv-phuket dot com ) or easy to do in the drive thru if you can get there.

All done everything ok,was a problem with the system in nakhon ratchasima where i do mine thanks,they sorted it in 30 mins.

Archived