Temperatures to drop a further 2-4oC in N and NE on Sunday

rooster59

Temperatures to drop a further 2-4oC in N and NE on Sunday

cold-weather.png

File photo

Temperatures in Thailand’s northern and north-eastern provinces on Sunday are forecast to drop 2-4o to 6-15oC at ground level and to 1-8oC on mountain tops, according to the Meteorological Department.

Meanwhile, in Bangkok, the central and eastern regions, the mercury is predicted to fall to 12-19oC.

The southern east coast is cool and windy, with thunder storms affecting about 30% of the area. The sea is choppy with wave heights between 2 and 4 metres.  The southern west coast is partly cloudy and windy, but with thunder storms over 10 percent of the area.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/temperatures-to-drop-a-further-2-4oc-in-n-and-ne-tomorrow/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-12-08

I was looking on Lazada last night to see if they marketed pajamas. (they do) If I did get some it would be the first time since the 1960s since I've worn them.

Can't believe I'm considering pajamas in south east Asia!

If the temperature keeps dropping, soon you'll see dogs by telephone poles frozen solid with only 3 legs on the ground.

Guys, be sure to use indoor facilities. Peecycles can be painful.

9 minutes ago, neeray said:

Guys, be sure to use indoor facilities. Peecycles can be painful.

Poorest neighbors still have a loo house outside.

Going out in the night?

Brrr. In this case I would have to buy a flask.

now too cold, usually too hot.  But it's funny how this is the "high season" to come and wear coats and get pretty cold at night.   6 degrees is cold anywhere in the world, but i'm sure a short-term traveler isn't nearly as cold as we are after years...

but if you wait until February, the smoke....come after the smoke, then it's September.   maybe september, october, november the best three

22 degree in the house this morning at 7.00am, that thermal reflective sisalation and R38 ceiling batts, not only work wonders in summer keeping the house cool, but also keep it relatively warm during the winter, that's not to say that I will get out of my winter trackies, singlet and T-shirt under ????

As for going outside, no way, not mad enough, although the wife was watering the garden at 7.30am this morning, but then again, she had more clothes on than the entire village.  

27 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Poorest neighbors still have a loo house outside.

Going out in the night?

Brrr. In this case I would have to buy a flask.

Clarity: I still consider an outside loo to be "indoor facilities" as it is out of the elements. So the "poorest neighbours" are good to go. But for you, yes, if the need arises, buy that flask.

I recall when I was young and of a humble family, we lived in rented houses that only had outdoor loos. Now that was a bit uncomfortable when it was anywhere from 0 to 20/30 below, Celsius for about 4 continuous months of the year.

1 hour ago, ttkeric said:

Nice 8c, maybe a notch or three below even, this morning in Udon Thani! Could see wisps of my own breath while on a jog!  Suddenly thinking of a nice Moo-ka-ta!

Yeah I was shivering on Saturday night and it was crispy and nice on Sunday morning walking to the train station for the 8:16 to Khon Kaen. 

Archived