Temperatures to drop a further 2-4oC in N and NE on Sunday

rooster59

2 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Poorest neighbors still have a loo house outside.

Going out in the night?

Brrr. In this case I would have to buy a flask.

Never mind the outside loo, that's bearable. Imagine when they take a shower with ice-cold water.

3 hours ago, canuckamuck said:

3 degrees in my house this morning. We are at 700 meters elevation though.

Where are my free blankets?

use  last  years and the years  before and the years  before and  the years  before  etc etc etc

I have found in my Vios if I turn the a/c temp. off but the fan on I get a few minutes of warm coming through from the a/c pipes around the engine . Do newer cars here come with heaters .

Yesterday I bought some socks and a long wooly hat thing for when out on bike. I even wore a wooly hat in bed last night , and shower heater on max.  I blame global warming.

3 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Poorest neighbors still have a loo house outside.

Going out in the night?

Brrr. In this case I would have to buy a flask.

Buy your neighbours a gazzunder. 

A pot with handle for urination etc,kept under bed
Harry knew the chamberpot's secrets were number one and number two, but lately he's discovered number three.

gazzunder.jpg

3 hours ago, thequietman said:

The neighbours seem to be managing OK. Here's 2 setting out for the temple this morning on their motorbike. ????

Great to see them wearing helmets for such a short trip. ????

cold2.gif

Looks like a couple of burned out English teachers lol. I think they were going to an early morning class, rather than the temple though.

2 hours ago, toofarnorth said:

I have found in my Vios if I turn the a/c temp. off but the fan on I get a few minutes of warm coming through from the a/c pipes around the engine . Do newer cars here come with heaters .

Yesterday I bought some socks and a long wooly hat thing for when out on bike. I even wore a wooly hat in bed last night , and shower heater on max.  I blame global warming.

Our Ford Fiesta has climate control and if you set the temperature high there is an electrical heater which comes on but my friends with Toyota's don't have this feature.

3 hours ago, Isaanbiker said:

I slept with my trainers on last night and socks. 14 degrees C is brutal for me.

I rode my bike this morning and 150 km/h felt like zero. 

Inside the house perhaps 18, or 19. Tomorrow again 14..brr

Screenshot (444).png

I know that it is getting a bit too nippy for me.

Archived